So I really liked the galaxy s10 screen protector that came attached. It was Smooth, aligned perfectly and just easy to use. But that fps sucked. It worked very little.

That old screen protector started to get scratches so I ordered one from Amazon. You know those wet application types? And guess what, my fps sensor works everytime now. I didn't even turn on touch sensitivity or redo my prints. It just works. And oh, I didn't even get the update for it so this is with old software. Even the touch latency has been reduced. I'm so glad I got a new screen protector. Feels like a different phone.
    04-13-2019 02:05 PM
    Which one did you install?
    04-13-2019 02:30 PM
    I was thinking about saying it but I didn't want to give unfair competition lol. Let's just say its 10.99 on Amazon and is one of those wet spray application one lol.
    Scutley and GrooveRite like this.
    04-13-2019 02:37 PM
    I was thinking about saying it but I didn't want to give unfair competition lol. Let's just say its 10.99 on Amazon and is one of those wet spray application one lol.
    I love you
    GrooveRite likes this.
    04-13-2019 02:57 PM
    Your post, although appreciated ...helps no one if we cannot find WHICH SCREEN PROTECTOR you are referring to....i see one for 9.98, 9.99, 7.85....
    Just spill it so we can buy the same one?
    Many thanks
    gendo667 likes this.
    04-13-2019 03:03 PM
    I love you
    Lol. Thank you.

And tbh, I think any of those. 8.99 to 10 will work the same way.
    04-13-2019 03:05 PM
    Lol. Thank you.

And tbh, I think any of those. 8.99 to 10 will work the same way.
    Hahaha... Chump
    04-13-2019 10:48 PM
    Yes!! Thank you for telling us you DON'T have to spend an absurd amount of money for a damn screen protector!
    04-14-2019 07:04 AM
    So I really liked the galaxy s10 screen protector that came attached. It was Smooth, aligned perfectly and just easy to use. But that fps sucked. It worked very little.

That old screen protector started to get scratches so I ordered one from Amazon. You know those wet application types? And guess what, my fps sensor works everytime now. I didn't even turn on touch sensitivity or redo my prints. It just works. And oh, I didn't even get the update for it so this is with old software. Even the touch latency has been reduced. I'm so glad I got a new screen protector. Feels like a different phone.
    I still use the built-in screen protector... 9/10 works... After update i would say 10/10..
    04-14-2019 10:22 AM

I won't deny those work for the FPS but they get scuzzy and scratchy looking after the "self healing" factor wears off and the plastic just doesn't provide that slick feeling or protection that you get with glass.
    Yesterday 09:02 PM