Samsung camera night mode coming

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont either , did you get April security?

I got the April Security patch on the 16th through Sprint and I have unlocked. It was supposed to fix the LTE problems. Sprint refreshed my data and mine got better but was never as bad as my husbands and his is still really bad. But I didn't get the night mode.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got the April Security patch on the 16th through Sprint and I have unlocked. It was supposed to fix the LTE problems. Sprint refreshed my data and mine got better but was never as bad as my husbands and his is still really bad. But I didn't get the night mode.
I heard Sprint replacing the phones for that issue, if you didn't receive night mode in April probably be the next update.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Interested to see how this improves things too. I read somewhere that it is just making the current auto night mode manually selectable which if true will not be that exciting, if however it is a completely new addition then maybe.....

Hopefully not long to wait now...

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I heard Sprint replacing the phones for that issue, if you didn't receive night mode in April probably be the next update.

Well I heard another update coming 4/30 but we have unlocked. Mine came from BB and his Samsung. I didn't know if trying to switch out sim would help him. I told someone in the Sprint thread that I saw my phone saying sim data refreshed when they did my phone and on his never saw that message. I get LTE few bars in my house not the best signal but in the same room his said 1 x or roaming to my regular 2 bar LTE. My pictures weren't sending through regular text now they do. My husband wants his Note 8 back. LOL!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well I heard another update coming 4/30 but we have unlocked. Mine came from BB and his Samsung. I didn't know if trying to switch out sim would help him. I told someone in the Sprint thread that I saw my phone saying sim data refreshed when they did my phone and on his never saw that message. I get LTE few bars in my house not the best signal but in the same room his said 1 x or roaming to my regular 2 bar LTE. My pictures weren't sending through regular text now they do. My husband wants his Note 8 back. LOL!

Hopefully they fix it for good, I dont blame him :(

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Interested to see how this improves things too. I read somewhere that it is just making the current auto night mode manually selectable which if true will not be that exciting, if however it is a completely new addition then maybe.....

Hopefully not long to wait now...

I agree..

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My husband said his phone had 1X all the way to work yesterday. Samsung told me they are taking IMEI numbers and that they are aware of the problem and that their technical support is coming out with an update also and will email me when it's available I don't know anyone else heard this?

I've decided our signal wasn't the best in certain places anyway before all this and I have been wanting to switch to Verizon for a while now which is why we got Unlocked Note 8's to begin with so I talked to someone at one of the stores and I think were just going to switch.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Isn't this just a dedicated version of the same Night Mode we already have? Basically just putting the option in our hands rather than letting the software AI decide for us?

I wouldn't expect much difference until Samsung updates the software with significant camera enhancements across the board, if that ever happens.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Isn't this just a dedicated version of the same Night Mode we already have? Basically just putting the option in our hands rather than letting the software AI decide for us?

I wouldn't expect much difference until Samsung updates the software with significant camera enhancements across the board, if that ever happens.

Its it own dedicated mode now , from what I hear might be small enhancement but nothing like Google or Huawei

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My husband said his phone had 1X all the way to work yesterday. Samsung told me they are taking IMEI numbers and that they are aware of the problem and that their technical support is coming out with an update also and will email me when it's available I don't know anyone else heard this?

I've decided our signal wasn't the best in certain places anyway before all this and I have been wanting to switch to Verizon for a while now which is why we got Unlocked Note 8's to begin with so I talked to someone at one of the stores and I think were just going to switch.

I thought sprint was offering a replacement device, dont want take off topic but that's what I hear from a article not to long ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca