S10+ galaxy store search not working

Sqoooody

Apr 17, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I have recently bought a Samsung Galaxy s10+ and I want to get Goodlock 2019.
I go in galaxy store and search but it said no results. I tried typing it differently but did not work. I tried searching TikTok which was in must have apps section in main menu but still got no results. I tried using a VPN and delete memory from galaxy store but still did not work. My s10+ model is SM-G975F. Please help if you know how to fix it.

Thank you.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I have recently bought a Samsung Galaxy s10+ and I want to get Goodlock 2019.
I go in galaxy store and search but it said no results. I tried typing it differently but did not work. I tried searching TikTok which was in must have apps section in main menu but still got no results. I tried using a VPN and delete memory from galaxy store but still did not work. My s10+ model is SM-G975F. Please help if you know how to fix it.

Thank you.

I dont think its available for certain International models.
@chanchan05 might know more about how to get it .

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Thank you.

Try downloading the APK file

https://www.sammobile.com/apk/

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
When I download apk it says there was a network or server error

Ok try this method should work

"without simcard, connect to a VPN in a country like USA. Erase data of the Galaxy store. Open the Galaxy store. Download good lock. And enjoy"

Last edited: