This app worked great on my Samsung Galaxy S7, but then I upgraded to the S10, I can't press any of the icons to open the data behind it. I can move the icons in an arc and the app is registering my RPM, but can't get to things like the actual CEL fault code.

I tried writing to the developer, but no answer. I tried uninstalling and re-installing. No change.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks, Steve
    04-17-2019 08:25 PM
    Try unpairing Bluetooth and repairing
    04-18-2019 04:20 AM
    Check Google account to make sure old phone removed, maybe only 1 phone allowed active at a time when software checks Google Play license.
    04-18-2019 04:27 AM
    I solved this today. At some point I allowed the app to run in full screen mode. This needs to be set to Auto. Go to Settings --> Display --> Full screen apps. Scroll to find Torque and change it from Full screen to Auto.
    bbgpsuser likes this.
    04-29-2019 05:57 PM
    I solved this today. At some point I allowed the app to run in full screen mode. This needs to be set to Auto. Go to Settings --> Display --> Full screen apps. Scroll to find Torque and change it from Full screen to Auto.
    Thanks! Worked for me too.
    04-29-2019 07:26 PM
    THANKS! That worked!

WOW! Weird! I would have never thought to look there! I certainly didn't change settings, but I'm thinking this happened during the Samsung apps transfer from the old phone to the new one. It a shame that the developer chose to not respond to my query. Thanks again!
    06-16-2019 10:30 PM
    That fix worked perfectly!

The pain in the a$$ is that when the app opens there is a banner across the bottom of the screen the says "tap here to fill the entire screen" that does not leave the screen. Not sure if you can get rid of that message. So, you will inevitably press it and the app goes wonky. At least you can change the screen mode back easily and you don't have to close it either. I can also verify if you uninstall it and reinstall, it remains the same. Once you change the screen mode, it works and you still have any customized screens that you set up before you uninstalled and reinstalled.
    08-19-2019 09:20 AM