Galaxy Buds Battery Drain

KGVFR750

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
I think my case is constantly charging the left one but not the right one when closed so I've to keep the case open to charge them both at the same time.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I've experienced this. However, when I'm at work I keep my phone on my desk to my left, so I considered that perhaps my left earbud has a better connection and was therefore draining slowly. When I put my phone to my right, the right earbud indeed drains more slowly, suggesting to me that the distance between the phone and each earbud is what matters in terms of battery drain. Could this be the problem in your case?

BDBruin

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Yes, I've experienced this. However, when I'm at work I keep my phone on my desk to my left, so I considered that perhaps my left earbud has a better connection and was therefore draining slowly. When I put my phone to my right, the right earbud indeed drains more slowly, suggesting to me that the distance between the phone and each earbud is what matters in terms of battery drain. Could this be the problem in your case?
Not in my situation. I use my Buds at the gym. My phone is in my gym bag and right side drains faster than left.

ibrahim shenouda

Feb 14, 2019
Visit site
When fully charged and left over the night without charger i always finds the left earbud 98% and the right bud is 100% and also when using them the left bud battery is always less by 2%