Cannot set Waze as default on S10 Plus

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I tried that as well. Doesn't fix it. Even if I wanted to specify GOOGLE Maps as default, can't overtly do that either way
I know , I've mess around for a little with it to see if I could help you but came up with nothing. Strange thing if you ask me .

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
For some strange reason, I don't think bringing bixby actively into the problem is going to help.
I can picture the next post being How do I Turn off Bixby.

Jasonforever317

Jul 22, 2019
Visit site
For anyone trying to make Waze the default app, I have figured out what may be the only solution. You simply just can't use Google as your default browser on your internet app. I chose Bing as my default browser on Samsung Internet, along with setting Waze to always open and Google to never open in their respective app settings. Addresses default to Waze every time!

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
BUT waze is more detailed...like in 30 meters turn left.Google Map goes like in 100m turn left...well plus and minus i guess.

Actually I would prefer it more to tell me at 100 meters instead of 30. Being that you are in motion when driving, it would give you more time to prepare for the turn and make sure you're in the proper lane....etc...

Also on a side note, but I HATE the metric system. I grew up with the Imperial system in the USA and prefer to just stick with that. The rest of the world can keep the metric system. Ha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781