Just watched the install video for the Lifeproof FRE and was wondering what in the world this fingerprint sticker at 1:59 does ?

I guess you are sticking a fingerprint of your fingerprint on the screen of the phone?

You can also notice the oil slick forming under the crappy FRE screen protector at the beginning of the video.

I will never buy another Lifeproof FRE case as long as I live but thought this was interesting.

04-25-2019 08:31 PM
    Just watched the install video for the Lifeproof FRE and was wondering what in the world this fingerprint sticker at 1:59 does ?

I guess you are sticking a fingerprint of your fingerprint on the screen of the phone?

You can also notice the oil slick forming under the crappy FRE screen protector at the beginning of the video.

I will never buy another Lifeproof FRE case as long as I live but thought this was interesting.

well,Lifeproof is hard to get in Indonesia.so i just ordered a Rhinoshield Solidsuit...hope its as good as the S9 Plus version...
    04-25-2019 09:35 PM