Is anybody pre-ordering the S10 5G?

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I just placed my pre-order for the 5G. Don't care about the 5G but like the rest of the phone. It's essentially an S10 Plus Plus.

Anybody else order it?

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Considering the small bump in specs.i personally see no reason to get the S10 5G from a 1/12 S10 Plus...

And it comes only with 256/8 or 512/8...
Not saying that i need 1TB of ROM nor 12GB of RAM but its kinda a downgrade...

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just placed my pre-order for the 5G. Don't care about the 5G but like the rest of the phone. It's essentially an S10 Plus Plus.

Anybody else order it?

No....I already have the 512 plus so a bigger screen and battery aren't enough to justify it for me. I also don't see a need for 5G at this point although I heard Verizon decided not to charge the extra $10 for the time being

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Considering the small bump in specs.i personally see no reason to get the S10 5G from a 1/12 S10 Plus...

And it comes only with 256/8 or 512/8...
Not saying that i need 1TB of ROM nor 12GB of RAM but its kinda a downgrade...

Do you have an SD card for it?...lol

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
If the price is say...

$1,599 CAN (+$150 my 128GB S10+) with free Galaxy Buds and $200+ trade-in bonus, then yes I would.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I saw an article about it and for $300 more I kind of thought to myself, maybe I should have waited. Then I considered that there's probably not much 5G out there to be had so would I really be missing out on much...? No but I do think I should have opted for the larger memory on my unlocked +. 128 isn't even a quarter full but it's early and I'll have another 2 years with this device, provided that I don't get bit by the tech bug again before then. The only thing I'm still hung up on is the screen protector. I need to post a survey and see how everyone is getting along with the Dome Glass thing. I'm just concerned about gluing something to my screen but I'm equally worried about being under protected. Anyway, if I had it all to do over again, or if I'd shown up to the party late I think I would just opt for more memory and/or the carbon fiber model. Oh and yes I have an SD 128 Ultra Super, something or other, the fastest card I could find.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I saw an article about it and for $300 more I kind of thought to myself, maybe I should have waited. Then I considered that there's probably not much 5G out there to be had so would I really be missing out on much...? No but I do think I should have opted for the larger memory on my unlocked +. 128 isn't even a quarter full but it's early and I'll have another 2 years with this device, provided that I don't get bit by the tech bug again before then. The only thing I'm still hung up on is the screen protector. I need to post a survey and see how everyone is getting along with the Dome Glass thing. I'm just concerned about gluing something to my screen but I'm equally worried about being under protected. Anyway, if I had it all to do over again, or if I'd shown up to the party late I think I would just opt for more memory and/or the carbon fiber model. Oh and yes I have an SD 128 Ultra Super, something or other, the fastest card I could find.

Carbon fiber model???

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You know it's funny people can put all kinds of nonsense stuff in these comments, string words together that barely make a sentence but I never get any slack. Lol

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
You know it's funny people can put all kinds of nonsense stuff in these comments, string words together that barely make a sentence but I never get any slack. Lol

LOL. Sorry, I wasn't poking at you - a carbon fiber version of the phone would be awesome. And I thought you knew something I didn't!!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae