On my galaxy s7, using the default android browser, by holding down on the reader mode icon, an option would pop up asking me if i always wanted reader mode on the specific site i was on by default. I read a lot of novels online so this is great.

However, i just bought a new galaxy s10, and although the default browser is pretty much the same, it's missing that option when i hold down on the icon. It just says "Reader Mode". Was this option just quietly taken out without any word or is it somewhere else now?
    04-28-2019 03:03 AM
    On my galaxy s7, using the default android browser, by holding down on the reader mode icon, an option would pop up asking me if i always wanted reader mode on the specific site i was on by default. I read a lot of novels online so this is great.

However, i just bought a new galaxy s10, and although the default browser is pretty much the same, it's missing that option when i hold down on the icon. It just says "Reader Mode". Was this option just quietly taken out without any word or is it somewhere else now?
    For me. Sometimes it appears. Sometime it dissappears...
    04-28-2019 07:27 AM