The 'scan to drive' feature fails repeatedly, and recently using the native 'Share' feature and selecting GDrive also fails. It worked fine on my S7 which I just upgraded to the S10, so the problem is either Android or something related to Google in the past 4 weeks ... which are all Google assets.

Can someone help?
    04-28-2019 11:30 PM
    The 'scan to drive' feature fails repeatedly, and recently using the native 'Share' feature and selecting GDrive also fails. It worked fine on my S7 which I just upgraded to the S10, so the problem is either Android or something related to Google in the past 4 weeks ... which are all Google assets.

Can someone help?
    You can try clearing cache in Google drive app by long pressing it >app info a d force close after , see what happens let me know.
    04-29-2019 12:01 AM
    You can try clearing cache in Google drive app by long pressing it >app info a d force close after , see what happens let me know.
    I likely should have mentioned; the clear cache solution is required for every upload. I upload 20-50 times a day, so this is not plausible.

But thx for the reply.
    04-29-2019 07:31 AM
    Lot of uploads , your welcome .
    Have you tried anything else ?
    04-29-2019 09:17 AM
    Have you tried reinstalling Gdrive?
    04-29-2019 11:39 AM
    Lot of uploads , your welcome .
    Have you tried anything else ?
    I've tried being incredibly frustrated and I'm getting REALLY good at it ...

See next post pls
    04-29-2019 02:46 PM
    I've tried being incredibly frustrated and I'm getting REALLY good at it ...

See next post pls
    Goodluck hope you figure it out .
    04-29-2019 02:53 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling Gdrive?
    I guess I don't understand enough about GSuite on Android bcuz this idea sounds like reinstalling Explorer on Windows which would seem odd to reinstall a core piece of the OS?? I'm not being critical and I appreciate the idea, because I think I need to accept that I simply do not understand it enough.

Also, I have multiple accounts (6 Google, 1+ MS (every type), multiple misc secured apps, etc) and I'm also tweaky about 'losing' GDrive access. Sounds like no issue?
    04-29-2019 03:04 PM
    I guess I don't understand enough about GSuite on Android bcuz this idea sounds like reinstalling Explorer on Windows which would seem odd to reinstall a core piece of the OS?? I'm not being critical and I appreciate the idea, because I think I need to accept that I simply do not understand it enough.

Also, I have multiple accounts (6 Google, 1+ MS (every type), multiple misc secured apps, etc) and I'm also tweaky about 'losing' GDrive access. Sounds like no issue?
    Google drive is not a core piece of the OS. Re-installing it is fine. Doesn't matter how many accounts you you can always re-login to them.
    04-29-2019 03:10 PM