These pictures, ugh

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
Tried taking pictures of my children at an awards activity yesterday and all the pictures were blurry. I'm so disappointed. It felt like the camera took a long time to focus and didnt take the pictures quick enough. To me, this is a huge flaw.

And I would attach a picture but I dont know how.

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
Finally figured it out. This is just one example.
f05b02d56b29fee31c8b70e9ee4c5b17.jpg

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
In the photo mode, click on settings and make sure Tracking Auto-Focus is turned on (keep in mind this will turn off video stabilization). Then go back to the camera preview and tap on the subject, this might help with motion/moving subjects. There used to be a sports mode that was good for this scenario but I don't see it in there any more or the setting to download more modes. Other option is to go into Pro mode and adjust the shutter speed for a fast speed like 1/250 or higher but then you will also need to adjust the ISO to get the correct exposure.

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Tried taking pictures of my children at an awards activity yesterday and all the pictures were blurry. I'm so disappointed. It felt like the camera took a long time to focus and didnt take the pictures quick enough. To me, this is a huge flaw.

And I would attach a picture but I dont know how.

Taking pictures of moving objects indoors can be tricky due to the lighting. In the future, you could also try taking burst shots which should help. Camera settings>Hold Shutter button to>select "take burst shot"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12