Got the phone few days ago. I can't find any setting for LED indicator for notifications. This phone has no LED indicators?
    05-15-2019 04:38 PM
    No, it does not.
    05-15-2019 04:48 PM
    Holey Light (S10 LED Notifications) will turn the LED around the camera hole (hence the name) into a notification LED.
    05-15-2019 04:59 PM
    Got the phone few days ago. I can't find any setting for LED indicator for notifications. This phone has no LED indicators?
    Can follow this link
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...tout-more.html
    05-15-2019 07:14 PM
    Two different ways of doing the same thing - some may prefer it around the edge, some may prefer it around the camera hole, more like the old LED placement.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-15-2019 07:28 PM
    Very true , but think OP wants something similar to phone with LED .
    05-15-2019 07:50 PM
    Can Holey Light be used in conjunction with the AOD?
    05-15-2019 09:00 PM
    Count me among the many who would sacrifice a larger bezel for what has been a highly useful staple of Samsung phones. Their decision to remove the led notification function is just asinine.

Has anyone tried screen-based blinking notification led apps (such as LED blinker)? I’m sure it would use more battery since you would be using the screen, but I’m assuming you could keep AOD completely off and still glance at the phone from across a room, see a small blinking light on the screen, and know whether something has come in.

I really hope some developer introduces an app that can somehow re-harness the benefit of a custom led notification. Seems like holey is complicated to set up and still in its infancy. I’m sure I’m in good company stating I would happily pay for an app that gets this right for the new model phones that no longer have the dedicated led light.
    Tomab likes this.
    05-15-2019 09:19 PM
    Can Holey Light be used in conjunction with the AOD?
    Yes
    05-15-2019 09:41 PM
    Count me among the many who would sacrifice a larger bezel for what has been a highly useful staple of Samsung phones. Their decision to remove the led notification function is just asinine.

Has anyone tried screen-based blinking notification led apps (such as LED blinker)? I’m sure it would use more battery since you would be using the screen, but I’m assuming you could keep AOD completely off and still glance at the phone from across a room, see a small blinking light on the screen, and know whether something has come in.

I really hope some developer introduces an app that can somehow re-harness the benefit of a custom led notification. Seems like holey is complicated to set up and still in its infancy. I’m sure I’m in good company stating I would happily pay for an app that gets this right for the new model phones that no longer have the dedicated led light.
    Read! A few posts above.

Holey Light. Download it at the Google Play Store it will do what you are looking for.
    05-15-2019 09:43 PM
    For Samsung's solution using the camera hole. Visit Samsung's "Galaxy Store". Download the "Good Lock" app. Open "Good Lock", click on the "Family" tab at the bottom of the screen. Download "EdgeLighting+". Open EdgeLighting+, click on Effect and select the "Eclipse" effect.
    05-16-2019 09:49 AM
    Could not find the Samsung good lock thing but I did find the holey light on Google play. I downloaded it and it was supringly easy to set it up and it works fine! Thanks for all the help!
    05-16-2019 12:03 PM
    Surely Samsung can create an update that will let the light around the cameras keep flashing every few minutes if you have a notification. seems like an easy fix imo. im sure theae apps that you downloaded only make the light flash once which is not what people want.
    05-16-2019 12:28 PM
    No, it keeps flushing until the notification goes away
    05-16-2019 01:10 PM

I agree. But Samsung apparently listens to its users and they demanded bezel less displays. Hence we lost the LED. I miss it also.
    05-16-2019 01:32 PM
    For Samsung's solution using the camera hole. Visit Samsung's "Galaxy Store". Download the "Good Lock" app. Open "Good Lock", click on the "Family" tab at the bottom of the screen. Download "EdgeLighting+". Open EdgeLighting+, click on Effect and select the "Eclipse" effect.
    I tried edgelight plus as a stand alone to get the eclipse light to work with screen off, but couldn't.
    05-16-2019 01:35 PM
    Could not find the Samsung good lock thing but I did find the holey light on Google play. I downloaded it and it was supringly easy to set it up and it works fine! Thanks for all the help!
    Samsung's Good Lock is in Samsung's app store not in the Google play store.
    05-16-2019 01:51 PM
    You're a lifesaver! Thanks!
    05-16-2019 02:05 PM
    Surely Samsung can create an update that will let the light around the cameras keep flashing every few minutes if you have a notification. seems like an easy fix imo. im sure theae apps that you downloaded only make the light flash once which is not what people want.
    Not true.
    05-16-2019 02:05 PM
    Go to Google Play Store download Holey Light. Does the same thing as notification led.
    05-16-2019 09:56 PM
    Go to Google Play Store download Holey Light. Does the same thing as notification led.
    Couldn't get it to work with screen off.
    05-17-2019 10:43 PM