06-14-2019 10:55 PM
110 ... 345
tools
    Not a tough decision for me
    You haven't experienced one plus yet , but I've been around Samsung for long time and I like them .
    05-29-2019 09:43 PM
    I'd take the LG G8 over the OP7 Pro, never mind the s10 plus.
    05-30-2019 09:21 AM
    You haven't experienced one plus yet , but I've been around Samsung for long time and I like them .
    Don't need too. I won't look at them until they are more well established. I'm not saying they aren't worthy, it's just my thing. There was a time I wouldn't look at Samsung for different reasons, but it's the same principle. There are only 3 brands I would currently consider.
    05-30-2019 01:41 PM
    Really? If I was going to go LG it would have to be V series but these days there seems to be less distinction between the G and V
    05-30-2019 01:43 PM
    Lol
    05-30-2019 01:52 PM
    Don't need too. I won't look at them until they are more well established. I'm not saying they aren't worthy, it's just my thing. There was a time I wouldn't look at Samsung for different reasons, but it's the same principle. There are only 3 brands I would currently consider.
    Just saying if you did , you wouldn't be disappointed
    05-30-2019 01:53 PM
    Just saying if you did , you wouldn't be disappointed
    I'm not saying this to create drama, but just wanna post my personal experience with OnePlus devices. I've tried every single OnePlus phone except for the 6T, and I've always been disappointed and went right back to a Samsung device at the end.

The reasons are too long to list here, but in short, their software isn't polished and is boring. It is very much like (actually is) a custom rom that you would find from the amateur dev community. They always release a phone and then start releasing a lot of software updates to fix bugs. I understand bugs are part of every phones software, but theirs is different. Like a custom rom, they introduce bugs, fix them, all the while introducing more bugs. It's an endless cycle with them. In fact, if you look at their update notes, it reads just like a custom rom changelog.

That's the main reason for me, but then there are other things like hardware features that are missing that competitors have, mediocre camera performance, and more.

That's just my experience. I'm not going back to them until they get proper software developers, especially for their camera software.

I understand everyone has their own opinions with likes and dislikes. So to each their own!
    mustang7757 and iSilas like this.
    05-30-2019 02:41 PM
    I'm not saying this to create drama, but just wanna post my personal experience with OnePlus devices. I've tried every single OnePlus phone except for the 6T, and I've always been disappointed and went right back to a Samsung device at the end.

The reasons are too long to list here, but in short, their software isn't polished and is boring. It is very much like (actually is) a custom rom that you would find from the amateur dev community. They always release a phone and then start releasing a lot of software updates to fix bugs. I understand bugs are part of every phones software, but theirs is different. Like a custom rom, they introduce bugs, fix them, all the while introducing more bugs. It's an endless cycle with them. In fact, if you look at their update notes, it reads just like a custom rom changelog.

That's the main reason for me, but then there are other things like hardware features that are missing that competitors have, mediocre camera performance, and more.

That's just my experience. I'm not going back to them until they get proper software developers, especially for their camera software.

I understand everyone has their own opinions with likes and dislikes. So to each their own!
    I'm sorry you had bad experience with one plus , and your opinion always a welcome like anyone's else. My first one plus phone is the 1+6 camera was decent but not great, software side I loved everything about it ,never had a hiccup or any performance issues . I think they have the best skin on a phone and as you may know I own quite a few from different manufacturers . But everyone going have their own opinion what they liked or have experienced and that's what makes these forums great place to learn from .
    WizeGuyDezignz likes this.
    05-30-2019 03:54 PM
    I decided to give up my S10+ and try the OnePlus 7 Pro. My S10 seems to have some Bluetooth issues and there were minor things in the software that I found to be annoying. I have T-Mobile JOD so it actually cost nothing to make the jump. Figured I'd give the OnePlus a try for a couple of months and if I'm not happy I'll either get the upcoming Note or Pixel (if that's an option on T-Mobile). Also I never really got used to the camera cutout on this phone.

I've never had a OnePlus device so I'm looking forward to giving it a try. Will def miss Samsung Pay though.

I know this is considered a downgrade but i was just getting annoyed with this phone and kind of regret giving up my Note 9 for it.
    06-14-2019 09:44 PM
    Honestly, I wanted to keep my 64GB iPhone XS Gold. Best of both worlds but I love my SAMSUNG Galaxy S10+ too much.

I sold my iPhone and my Almond Pro should be here soon.

I will say it right now my S10+ will be sold when Note 10 comes out.
    06-14-2019 10:55 PM
110 ... 345