Trade S10+ to Oneplus 7 pro?

Bethany Harding1

May 22, 2019
Visit site
Agreed💯% I just got my S10 Plus and I haven't had a good phone in a long time. So I'm still learning how to use the camera, which is what I love about it. Trying to figure out if there's a different way to take screenshots rather than holding down the volume down and the power button. Can can someone redirect me to that thread or answer please? I do love this phone love everything about it. It's just a lot to learn. I've read reviews where you can spend literally a month customizing this phone and it still won't be exactly how you want it. But I'm okay with that cuz it's fun.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Agreed💯% I just got my S10 Plus and I haven't had a good phone in a long time. So I'm still learning how to use the camera, which is what I love about it. Trying to figure out if there's a different way to take screenshots rather than holding down the volume down and the power button. Can can someone redirect me to that thread or answer please? I do love this phone love everything about it. It's just a lot to learn. I've read reviews where you can spend literally a month customizing this phone and it still won't be exactly how you want it. But I'm okay with that cuz it's fun.

You can download "SoftKey Edge" from within the Galaxy Store via the Settings gear within the Edge Panel. It lets you do a bunch of stuff like Lock the device, screenshot and others.

Attachments

• 46794.jpg
    46794.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 18

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site

Attachments

• 46792.jpg
    46792.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 22

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Got my wife one plus 7 pro. Great screen, okay camera & battery. But she thinks phone is little too big for her hands , so we might still give it back.
I would never switch personally,
Cameras are important to me and s10 clicks better pics in most condition, I like theme system on my s10 plus, I use Samsung pay very much everywhere. Sound seems better to me on s10 plus. Headphone Jack is a big plus coz I still use it sometime with my old Bose headphones ( they just wont die). Plus Samsung service here is great.

P.s. I dont care if app opens millisecond faster on one plus. My phone hasn't hung up on me even once, which is surprisingly even better than iPhone max which froze 1 or 2 time in same period.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Mr Mosely how do you screen write on a full screen? Whenever I try this the photo goes into editor mode and goes small zoomed put. Like attached.Screenshot_20190523-011715_Photo Editor.jpg

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
My point is,

The IP Rating does not get you anything from the manufacturer. They still don't cover intrusion in the warranty, so it gets you nothing from them.

So, 2 phones, one says its rated, the other says, no rating, but its waterproof. Both warranties are the same. You get nothing from the rating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJ7t2eLRV4
The rating matters to me. Dust and water ingress protections do matter.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Agreed??????% I just got my S10 Plus and I haven't had a good phone in a long time. So I'm still learning how to use the camera, which is what I love about it. Trying to figure out if there's a different way to take screenshots rather than holding down the volume down and the power button. Can can someone redirect me to that thread or answer please? I do love this phone love everything about it. It's just a lot to learn. I've read reviews where you can spend literally a month customizing this phone and it still won't be exactly how you want it. But I'm okay with that cuz it's fun.

Don't know if anyone's commented yet but I screenshot by doing the palm swipe it's in settings.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My point is,

The IP Rating does not get you anything from the manufacturer. They still don't cover intrusion in the warranty, so it gets you nothing from them.

So, 2 phones, one says its rated, the other says, no rating, but its waterproof. Both warranties are the same. You get nothing from the rating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJ7t2eLRV4

While it doesn't get you a better warranty at least you know it's certified to a level of protection. I would certainly be more confident with a certified device.

NeO_Sk8eR

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just switched my sim from an s10+ over to OP7
My Exynos model's camera wasn't that great to begin with.
At least on the OP7 I've got a functioning google camera.
If I didn't reboot my phone every couple of days it would really start to lag on me, perfectly fine after a reboot but i don't want to have to baby it

So far Oxygen is blazing fast and the notchless screen is a treat to watch videos on.
I did use wireless charging but replacing that with 30W charging is a good deal in my opinion.
Never used SD card as I use dual sim so to me this is a step up :)

Only thing that's not great is the curve, much bigger than the s10 which puts reflections further into the screen rather than right on the edge.
Battery has been about the same in terms of usage but better standby
Only on my second charge though so that could change for better or worse

Also living in the UK, direct sun is not really an issue for a lot of the year :p

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Just switched my sim from an s10+ over to OP7
My Exynos model's camera wasn't that great to begin with.
At least on the OP7 I've got a functioning google camera.
If I didn't reboot my phone every couple of days it would really start to lag on me, perfectly fine after a reboot but i don't want to have to baby it

So far Oxygen is blazing fast and the notchless screen is a treat to watch videos on.
I did use wireless charging but replacing that with 30W charging is a good deal in my opinion.
Never used SD card as I use dual sim so to me this is a step up :)

Only thing that's not great is the curve, much bigger than the s10 which puts reflections further into the screen rather than right on the edge.
Battery has been about the same in terms of usage but better standby
Only on my second charge though so that could change for better or worse

Also living in the UK, direct sun is not really an issue for a lot of the year :p
GCam is working just fine on my S10+.

NeO_Sk8eR

May 8, 2013
Visit site
GCam is working just fine on my S10+.
the Exynos one is a mess, most of the features dont work
and I'm in the telegram group, tried most of them with the xmls.
also needs to be rooted for the front cam to work

If i had the snapdragon s10 may have been a different story for me.
It has much better photo processing and standby battery life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678