Trade S10+ to Oneplus 7 pro?

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Just switched my sim from an s10+ over to OP7
My Exynos model's camera wasn't that great to begin with.
At least on the OP7 I've got a functioning google camera.
If I didn't reboot my phone every couple of days it would really start to lag on me, perfectly fine after a reboot but i don't want to have to baby it

So far Oxygen is blazing fast and the notchless screen is a treat to watch videos on.
I did use wireless charging but replacing that with 30W charging is a good deal in my opinion.
Never used SD card as I use dual sim so to me this is a step up :)

Only thing that's not great is the curve, much bigger than the s10 which puts reflections further into the screen rather than right on the edge.
Battery has been about the same in terms of usage but better standby
Only on my second charge though so that could change for better or worse

Also living in the UK, direct sun is not really an issue for a lot of the year :p
That's one thing I noticed the aggresive curvature of the screen and light reflection.

Zaryab B

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
One plus 7 pro, I ordered it. I could've gotten either money was not an issue but I chose 7 pro for a few reasons.

Software is better
90hz display
Haptic motor
90hz display
Full screen 90hz display
Oh did I mention 90HZ DISPLAY?!

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
One plus 7 pro, I ordered it. I could've gotten either money was not an issue but I chose 7 pro for a few reasons.

Software is better
90hz display
Haptic motor
90hz display
Full screen 90hz display
Oh did I mention 90HZ DISPLAY?!
Software being better is highly subjective. To prove that, I don't like the OnePlus software at all lol.

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Btw one plus has been caught lying again. It has only 2.2 optical zoom 13 megapixel they cropping image to 8 megapixel for 3times zoom. Just my opinion company that lies again and again is not a good sign. Even though most people dont buy this phone for its camera.

bit2inn

May 26, 2019
Visit site
The phone itself is fantastic. I love it. The rear camera is fine but the front camera produces blurry & washout pictures & videos. I exchanged it with the same camera problems. I ended returning it & getting the S10+. They're aware of the problem & they will update the software. If you can wait, it'll be a good phone but from what I read, their camera on the phones have been really not that good.

bit2inn

May 26, 2019
Visit site
I agree with you, I love the phone but ended returning it because of the front camera issues. I t produces blurry & washout pictures & videos. Exchanged it with the same problem. Camera is the most important to me since I travel a lot & I don't bring my regular camera anymore because it's bulky.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
The OP is not the only one. ;) I bought an OP7 Pro and will be selling my S10+. I don't really care about the camera or loss of wireless charging. I want that alert slider, and the Oxygen OS. And the better update record. Other than the Pixel line, the OnePlus phones get updated the quickest!
Sonys too!

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Nah, s10 is a better device all around. Sure the oneplus is cheaper, but there are other great phones cheaper than the oneplus. Is the oneplus really that much better than a moto g7 power, which is hundreds less than the Op7

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Nah, s10 is a better device all around. Sure the oneplus is cheaper, but there are other great phones cheaper than the oneplus. Is the oneplus really that much better than a moto g7 power, which is hundreds less than the Op7
One plus over the moto g7 power I'll take anytime .