Protect your tech:Get an Upsie warranty & save up to 70%
    Received update today on my Verizon S10+ , is this the May security update?

It's not even listed on their website yet. Of course no night mode on this one.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=2xge8eyO

Verizon System Update 3 - Is this the May update?-screenshot_20190520-211810_system-updates-ui.jpg
    Verizon System Update 3 - Is this the May update?-screenshot_20190520-212542_system-updates-ui.jpg
    05-20-2019 11:31 PM
    If you go into "about phone" "software information" it tells you patch level.

It might also show up in system update history but it won't pull up right now for me.

What night mode are you looking for? Camera?
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon System Update 3 - Is this the May update?-4866.jpg  
    05-20-2019 11:58 PM
    Got it to show up in history after a couple of reboots.....slightly different date May 7th instead of May 1st.
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon System Update 3 - Is this the May update?-4867.jpg  
    05-21-2019 12:10 AM
    If you go into "about phone" "software information" it tells you patch level.

It might also show up in system update history but it won't pull up right now for me.

What night mode are you looking for? Camera?
    Yeah but of course that was wishful thinking on my part!
    05-21-2019 12:48 AM
    It does say camera enhancements though. Verizon System Update 3 - Is this the May update?-fb_img_1558427352030.jpeg
    05-21-2019 03:29 AM
    Yeah but of course that was wishful thinking on my part!
    I believe night mode should be a camera APK update which should come through Samsung. I don't know what enhancements they are referring too as far as the patch.
    05-21-2019 05:04 AM
    It will be awhile for us cause of unlocked. We're still on April.
    05-21-2019 11:53 AM
    It will be awhile for us cause of unlocked. We're still on April.
    I'm not sure how that impacts Samsung unlocked on Verizon, however my unlocked Pixel gets updates the same as any Verizon Pixel
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    05-21-2019 11:55 AM
    My next phone now that I know I love and am sticking with Verizon will probably be a Verizon branded one. I don't need unlocked anymore. I only did it in the beginning back when we got our Note 8's because I wanted to switch to Verizon but it was going to be too expensive at the time. And when I got my 9 Plus at Best Buy I just decided to stick with unlocked since hubby still had his Note 8. He kept it up until now and I turned in my 9 plus.

But now after re-flashing phones and I went and got a new sim he didn't but his phone signal was always worse than mine even before we switched from Sprint. Verizon tech support did something over the phone to help our network. Mine did seem a little better even though mine wasn't as bad as my husbands even with Verizon. But out of the blue in good places it would say no network connection when we should have internet and it would sometimes come back on it's own or I would have to do airplane mode and back then it was great. Anyway hubby went into Verizon store and got a new sim yesterday and they did a network reset and still not better. His phone came from Samsung me best Buy a few weeks after his. So now today we are going to U Break It We Fix It to check for hardware problem to see if it is motherboard. I know someone here said that was their problem. It's Crazy! If this don't tell us anything I guess I will call back Samsung. It's Crazy! And they said they are working on a fix also that their tech team know about it. I doubt that will happen.
    05-23-2019 11:25 AM
    I'm not sure how that impacts Samsung unlocked on Verizon, however my unlocked Pixel gets updates the same as any Verizon Pixel
    Samsung different ball game in that department with unlocked phones.
    05-23-2019 11:38 AM
    Something I've noticed with last Verizon system update. When connected to Android auto, if I pick up the phone it reboots. Wasn't happening at all before.
    05-24-2019 07:32 AM
    Something I've noticed with last Verizon system update. When connected to Android auto, if I pick up the phone it reboots. Wasn't happening at all before.
    Are you saying it reboots Android Auto or the phone? Sounds like you have a loose connection. I'm on Verizon and not having that problem so try a different cable if you haven't already done so
    05-25-2019 09:58 AM
    Are you saying it reboots Android Auto or the phone? Sounds like you have a loose connection. I'm on Verizon and not having that problem so try a different cable if you haven't already done so
    Reboots the whole phone. I'll try a different cable. Android Auto also got updated last night.
    05-25-2019 10:33 AM
    Reboots the whole phone. I'll try a different cable. Android Auto also got updated last night.
    That's weird that it does that when you pick up the phone. The only issue I've ever had by picking up a device is disconnecting from AA.
    05-25-2019 10:47 AM