I mean, since I got the Pixel 2XL I had to really force myself to update it to a 3XL. It didn't seem worth it and it wasn't. I still use my 2XL most of the times and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything when compared to the phones out there.

Soooo many phones have come and gone since the 2XL. So many features came and went but nothing could convince me to upgrade.

I love smartphone cameras - one of the reasons why I'm on Pixel.

Live focus Video > holy crap! My mind was blown. I had been waiting for this for so long. I've seen some samples and it definitely looks amazing. Unreal! Not perfect maybe but still.

When I search on Google or YouTube, I don't find anybody using it or reviewing the feature or being excited about it. I don't get it. I want to see more of it. More samples! But there just aren't many.

So, I request all the S10 5G owners to make video samples and share them with us here. However you can easily. I don't know if there's an easy way though.

Anyways, if not, I would love to hear back from the users about what they think about the feature. Is it good? Is the edge detection decent? Do you use this mode often?

I want to get convinced. This is the only phone feature I got excited for after such a long time.

Thanks! Peace.
    05-23-2019 07:05 PM