Anyone making full use of galaxy buds and galaxy watch 46 mm ?

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
Super happy with my galaxy s10 plus and thinking about getting buds and watch 46mm .it would be super helpful if any one using these can share their opinions

I usually play games like clash of clans clash royale pubg pvz2 ..and i love to wear headphones while playing . Is there any serious audio latency issue while playing games or watching movies?

Can buds connects automatically with watch or everytime we have to manually reconnect them. Do these both work smoothly with each other? Drop connections etc

Thank you

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I use both several times a week at the gym and mowing the lawn. Never had an issue. They connect to the phone when you open the case. Been flawless for me. No latency issues

I have the s3 frontier if that makes a difference.

mck2018

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I use both the 46mm Galaxy watch and the earbuds and everything works great together.

My only gripe is that when I am playing music from my phone to a Bluetooth speaker and wearing my watch ( working in garage, yardwork etc) I usually set my phone down next to the speaker but when my watch gets out of range of the phone, music pauses. Very frustrating, work around?

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I use both the 46mm Galaxy watch and the earbuds and everything works great together.

My only gripe is that when I am playing music from my phone to a Bluetooth speaker and wearing my watch ( working in garage, yardwork etc) I usually set my phone down next to the speaker but when my watch gets out of range of the phone, music pauses. Very frustrating, work around?

What happens if you go into Wearable, Notifications and scroll to the bottom and turn off Smart Relay?

mnc76

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I use the buds every on the way to and from work, and at work when I need to focus.

My main pro tip is to use the the built-in Samsung EQ (search for 'Sound Quality and Effects' then 'Equalizer' the Custom)... the standard EQ that the buds have is way way way too high on the treble. Reduce the frequencies at 8khz and 16khz. I also boosted the low end a bit at about 125Hz.

Also turn on Dolby Atmos and set it to the 'Music' setting (not 'Automatic').

In the Galaxy Buds app, set it to Dynamic.

This will dramatically improve the sound quality (for me at least).

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
I use buds and watch everyday. I dont play games much but like to watch youtube and Netflix no issues there. Use my watch and buds in gym. After one UI update of my gear 46mm watch battery life has increased to almost double. I use watch with always on. I wear it 7 in morning to 11 in night my leftover battery used to be 7-8 percent and now it's around 65 percent everyday.

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
I use buds and watch everyday. I dont play games much but like to watch youtube and Netflix no issues there. Use my watch and buds in gym. After one UI update of my gear 46mm watch battery life has increased to almost double. I use watch with always on. I wear it 7 in morning to 11 in night my leftover battery used to be 7-8 percent and now it's around 65 percent everyday.
Wao good to know that