I've enabled the fingerprint sign in since my phone would always turn on in my pocket.

I'm wondering if enabling the fingerprint affects apps that are able to use this same sign in method. For example, I enabled the fingerprint sign in for my banking app. When I go to logout, the screen locks and when I unlock it with my fingerprint, it signs back into the app again.

Trying to figure out if this is the banking app doing this or if this is a result of having the fingerprint sign in enabled.
    05-25-2019 08:08 PM
    I've enabled the fingerprint sign in since my phone would always turn on in my pocket.

I'm wondering if enabling the fingerprint affects apps that are able to use this same sign in method. For example, I enabled the fingerprint sign in for my banking app. When I go to logout, the screen locks and when I unlock it with my fingerprint, it signs back into the app again.

Trying to figure out if this is the banking app doing this or if this is a result of having the fingerprint sign in enabled.
    Banking apps will pop and say use your fingerprint once in that banking app you enabled it for.
    05-25-2019 08:14 PM