According to a rep from Best Buy, Prism White is the best selling color of the S10 series.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
My mom, who wanted the flamingo pink color, will get that color in a couple weeks. It's currently backordered.

Yeah reading through the comments I was waiting for someone to say something about this. I'm surprised there's a store with 6 of them. In the Best Buy pre-order thread there was someone just a couple or maybe a few weeks ago that was still waiting for that pink color, from pre-order. I think it did better than they thought it would.

I got the prism white, mostly because I've had a lot of black phones. Once got one black trimmed in red, that was nice. Recently had a Blue see thru phone, which did get some attention at the Verizon store every time I went in. When I saw the white though I just felt it was the one. I never got to see one in person but there was video where all they did was show and name the colors of the S10 line. I will say that when I first got it I really saw the white but these days the more I look at it the more blueish it seems. I guess being a prism color it shifts but it really doesn't seem white to me anymore. Maybe the ceramic version...?

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
I still keep going back and forth on the Flamingo Pink. It's definitely different than the usual phone colors. If I get it, it'll probably keep me from being swayed by anything the next Note comes out in. Unless Samsung does some f-ery and makes a Prism Green Note after leaving those of us in the US out of that one. That color is gorgeous.

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Meh ... I've never been one for a colored phone, even when the colors are really cool. I have the ceramic black S10+ 512gb version, and love it. I have a thin/slim Spigen silicone case on it, so I can't even see the back anyway. I WOULD run this phone with no case, IF the sides were not curved and so thin. There's another thread somewhere in here about the curved screen edges and slim bezel, and how any of us who still have accidental touches because of it are cavemen who haven't yet figured out how to hold a modern phone. Either way, I hate the curved edges, which is why I run the case ... it gives me a thicker side to grab, and (even though I don't think I need it) it does give some protection to my phone.

But, there's one more aspect of things worth considering when looking at case vs. no case ... and that is, the silicone case adds a rubbery grip to the back of the phone ... no sliding around most of the time, which makes me feel better. I know that it would take some time to get used to a slick phone back with no case on it. But, it is a very pretty phone, and I'd like to run it with no case if I could stand it ... and then, I MIGHT even consider another color (like prism white) ... but, I doubt it lol.

Darth Vader4

Apr 15, 2019
Visit site
Mine is prism blue. I was never a fan of white and the pink was way too bold. I wanted green but of course we don't get that here in the US. The US almost always gets more of the standard blander and way too commonly used colors. It is a shame.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I still keep going back and forth on the Flamingo Pink. It's definitely different than the usual phone colors. If I get it, it'll probably keep me from being swayed by anything the next Note comes out in. Unless Samsung does some f-ery and makes a Prism Green Note after leaving those of us in the US out of that one. That color is gorgeous.

Get the pink you'll like it. I love mine.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah reading through the comments I was waiting for someone to say something about this. I'm surprised there's a store with 6 of them. In the Best Buy pre-order thread there was someone just a couple or maybe a few weeks ago that was still waiting for that pink color, from pre-order. I think it did better than they thought it would.

I got the prism white, mostly because I've had a lot of black phones. Once got one black trimmed in red, that was nice. Recently had a Blue see thru phone, which did get some attention at the Verizon store every time I went in. When I saw the white though I just felt it was the one. I never got to see one in person but there was video where all they did was show and name the colors of the S10 line. I will say that when I first got it I really saw the white but these days the more I look at it the more blueish it seems. I guess being a prism color it shifts but it really doesn't seem white to me anymore. Maybe the ceramic version...?

And now I get an email saying it's been delayed over 60 days. Not sure what to do now.

elron24

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I chose black over green since for me it is more classy than any color. Samsung also issued a silver prism line here in the Philipines, around last week. Many are dismayed because for them it is such a great color.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I got the blue and at first, I had the silver Samsung branded case with the dual kickstands. Didn't like the feel of it, so I now use the clear Spigen case with the kickstand. I like seeing the blue through my case.

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I just got my 10+ yesterday. I've always had black phones but when she showed me the prism white, I fell in love. Very cool color!!! I got a see thru case with silver glitter in it and it shows off the white phone beautifully!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got my 10+ yesterday. I've always had black phones but when she showed me the prism white, I fell in love. Very cool color!!! I got a see thru case with silver glitter in it and it shows off the white phone beautifully!

My husband has the prism white it's nice. It was my choice at 1st than I went with pink last minute and it took forever for Best Buy to get it in,

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
My husband has the prism white it's nice. It was my choice at 1st than I went with pink last minute and it took forever for Best Buy to get it in,

I ordered the Prism White off of Best Buy, but the fingerprint scanner was terrible. I was pressing my thumbs into the screen so hard I thought it would cause a crack. I switched it out for another Prism White that had the same issue. Then I went with Prism Black, but I wasn't a fan of the color. I finally settled on Prism Blue, which incidentally has the most recent manufacture date of all the phones I've had (April 21st). The closest Best Buy to me didn't have the Flamingo Pink...until yesterday. They have (had?) one available, but I'm now about a week past my return window. ☹️

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463