According to a rep from Best Buy, Prism White is the best selling color of the S10 series.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
I have the Prism White S10+. There's no doubt that it's a striking color for this great phone. According to a local Best Buy, it's the best selling color. But I must ask: those of you that have any of the other colors, what made you choose yours? I'm getting a $135 gift card from Best Buy in the mail for the trouble I had being sent a retail box with a used, broken tape seal. I'm trying to decide if I want to put it towards an exchange to get a different color. As a female, I was so sure that I wanted to get the Flamingo Pink, but when I saw it in person, it was quite a bold, loud color; I wasn't sure it was for me.

Prism Blue is a nice color too, but I feel like it's a standard color for smartphones, regardless of the hue. Prism Black is another standard color, but it does come with the matte black charger, cable and headphones, which I prefer. I still pine for the Prism Green color. It's really beautiful, with it's green/blue color shift. But it's not available here in the US, so that's out. Anyway, are you happy with your color choice? What would you do, in my shoes?

As far as Best Buy's price match guarantee, Amazon has the Flamingo Pink US unlocked S10+ for $899, which is the same price that Best Buy is offering it for, with activation. The difference is, Amazon isn't charging for tax and shipping to my area code, while Best Buy did. If I was to show them the Amazon listing, would they adjust the price accordingly if I exchanged for the Flamingo Pink?

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
According to a rep from Best Buy, Prism White is the best selling color of the S10 series. Those of

Prism green is such a pretty color but unfortunately not available in the US. I have the ceramic white which I think is a beautiful phone. I do not care for the prism white at all though most people seem to love it. Honestly, only you know what color you will be happy with and no one can pick a color for you.

As far as Bestbuy and Amazon goes if the price is the same there is nothing for them to price match and I’m doubtful that Bestbuy will allow you to not pay taxes on a purchase in a state that requires it. If paying the taxes is an issue then your only option is Amazon.

Good luck with your decision.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: According to a rep from Best Buy, Prism White is the best selling color of the S10 series. Those

I loved the prism green at 1st but of course we didn't get in. Originally when me and my husband both ordered from Samsung it was Prism White. I cancelled my order and went to Best Buy due to no two trade ins in the same household. I ended up choosing Flamingo Pink I liked it and thought it was different even though I still love the white. I do use one clear case just to show it off and another case where you can't see the phone color I switch around. Only downside was it took 2-3 extra weeks to get the pink. I get comments about it being pretty all the time. I love it! My girlfriend just got an S10 Prism Blue when we switched to Verizon she needed a new phone and is on our account she liked it. But yes it's different for everyone.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: According to a rep from Best Buy, Prism White is the best selling color of the S10 series. Those

I went for the ceramic option so plain white is my choice

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I have ceramic white. I picked that color because it shows less fingerprints than the ceramic black.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

I usually put a case and or dbrand sticker or both on it so it really didn't matter to me so I got the prism black one..

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site

I have a black S10+. The only reason is because that's what was available on Facebook marketplace. Lol. The S10 that i had before getting the plus was prism white. I miss that color. Looked great in a clear Speck case. Oh well....

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Blue for me since the green wasn't available.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I have the prism white , beautiful color.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site

What's funny is that when I talked to a rep from Best Buy in Brooklyn, she told me that six of the Flamingo Pink were in stock there, and that they don't seem to be selling, when compared to the Prism colors. So I'm trying to decide if I should haul my butt over from Queens to snag one, since my local store doesn't carry it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

What's funny is that when I talked to a rep from Best Buy in Brooklyn, she told me that six of the Flamingo Pink were in stock there, and that they don't seem to be selling, when compared to the Prism colors. So I'm trying to decide if I should haul my butt over from Queens to snag one, since my local store doesn't carry it.
They still having stick issues with the flamingo color?

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site

They still having stick issues with the flamingo color?

Apparently so. The only ones I saw on display were the Prism phones. I guess it has to do with demand, at least partly. Prism Blue is nice, up close.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Apparently so. The only ones I saw on display were the Prism phones. I guess it has to do with demand, at least partly. Prism Blue is nice, up close.
Must be in demand, I never got a chance to see prism blue in person.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

I went with the ceramic black. It goes in a case anyway so it doesn't matter

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Yeah, the Prism White is selling the most, followed by the Prism Black and Blue.

Yes Prism white is the most popular I heard too. But I love my Flamingo Pink. Some said back when mine was on back order either it was so popular they all sold so fast or maybe they didn't think it would be such a good seller so they didn't make enough. I don't know but I love mine! Good Luck with whatever you decide it's a great phone. I love it!

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site

Weren't you concerned about the build date being "fresh"? If so, then the colors that are not selling as well will have older build dates.

Last edited:

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site

Weren't you concerned about the build date being "fresh"? If so, then the colors that are not selling as well will have older build dates.

I'm ahead of you on that, which is another reason why I'm considering the Prism Black, along with the fact that the cables are color matched.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae