I swapped out my unlocked SD 855 Prism White S10+ for the Prism Blue color today, and while setting it up, I went to the Next Radio app. I input my zip code, and the app gave me an error message that I should check my network connection, or that no stations are available for my area. It's obviously a brand new phone, so I have no connection issues; and I have location temporarily toggled to set up my apps, so I don't get what's up. Does anyone else have this issue? Is it just the app that screwy? Feedback is appreciated.
    06-04-2019 03:43 PM
    Same here. And it seems that in the reviews, other users of the app are experiencing the same thing.
    06-04-2019 04:30 PM
    I'm assuming you have the earbuds plugged which are needed as antenna. Are you sure the carrier supports it. Do you hear static?

Did you get the message below that ensures support?
    06-04-2019 05:14 PM
    Interesting....it's working on Verizon. Verizon usually disables the feature. Maybe not on Samsung.
    06-04-2019 05:23 PM
    Is this the error you got?

If so, it still works you just scan manually or enter stations. You just can't use the guide
    Attached Thumbnails Next Radio not picking up my local stations?-5349.jpg  
    06-04-2019 05:26 PM

If so, it still works you just scan manually or enter stations. You just can't use the guide
    Yes, that's the one. What's weird is I was able to input my zip code initially when I had the Prism White, and I was able to use the guide. Oh well, thanks for letting me know.
    06-04-2019 06:08 PM
    Yes, that's the one. What's weird is I was able to input my zip code initially when I had the Prism White, and I was able to use the guide. Oh well, thanks for letting me know.
    It never asked me for a zip code. I'm on a beta version though.
    06-04-2019 06:30 PM
    It never asked me for a zip code. I'm on a beta version though.
    Yeah, it would ask me for my zip code, and once it was found, I'd get a bunch of local NYC stations in tiles that I could scroll through, then tap on them and save them as favorites through the hamburger menu. Weird, unless they messed with the app in some way in the last couple weeks.
    06-04-2019 06:35 PM
    Its working for me too I also get that message
    06-04-2019 06:37 PM
    Yeah, it would ask me for my zip code, and once it was found, I'd get a bunch of local NYC stations in tiles that I could scroll through, then tap on them and save them as favorites through the hamburger menu. Weird, unless they messed with the app in some way in the last couple weeks.
    I was actually surprised it worked on Verizon. They have disabled the feature normally on Verizon models and it wouldn't work Google Pixels either in the past. I do vaguely recall they renabled it one year in one of the Samsung phones after getting complaints. Samsung must have insisted on it and they carry more weight than the other Android brands. I actually don't use the feature enough to worry about it but I know some feel it's critical for them. Don't want to start up that discussion....lol
    06-04-2019 07:50 PM
    I too had the same issue where being stuck when trying to start the NextRadio app. Tried use my location and also tried various legitimate US and Brazilian zip codes but it would always not go any further. When trying "other" for country choice, the app finally worked.
    07-12-2019 01:58 PM
    I get that message too got it today but it still let me manually enter and add to favorites so I'm good. Just glad it works so I can listen to local stations in real time.

07-12-2019 02:25 PM
    Can anyone confirm if NextRadii working on the Verizon 5g yet? Returned mine during the first week because it gave the error message that FM was not enabled.
    07-13-2019 12:37 AM
    It's not enabled on my Verizon 5g.
    cliberti likes this.
    07-13-2019 08:47 AM
    Thanks. This is just dumb. Won’t be buying it will just stick with my iPhone. No phone that I want with it enabled.
    07-13-2019 01:54 PM