Thumb Prints Marks on Display. Too much Asphalt 9.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I removed Samsung's Screen Protector after falling out of my pocket and haven't bothered replacing it.

I got into Asphalt 9 and been spent so much time playing it, now there seems to be Thumb Print Marks left on the display.

I tried rinsing it. No luck.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do your thumbs often come into contact with rubbing alcohol? Maybe if your thumbs persistently transferred the alcohol to the screen, it wore away the oleophobic coating.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
That's what I'm thinking the coating.

Lesson learned. First time I got into mobile gaming and this **** happens. LOL

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Do your thumbs often come into contact with rubbing alcohol? Maybe if your thumbs persistently transferred the alcohol to the screen, it wore away the oleophobic coating.
I've used rubbing alcohol albeit diluted in water on many Samsung screens to help aid in screen protector application, never did it remove the coating. Then again, it was a weak ratio of alcohol. Those prepacked lens wipes smell much stronger.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I figure that occasional application of a weak solution would be fine. That's why I was wondering if bembol might have to dip his fingers in 100% rubbing alcohol frequently, like for work or something.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
Yeah, I figure that occasional application of a weak solution would be fine. That's why I was wondering if bembol might have to dip his fingers in 100% rubbing alcohol frequently, like for work or something.
Maybe he was drinking bourbon while playing?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
That's what I'm thinking the coating.

Lesson learned. First time I got into mobile gaming and this **** happens. LOL

You're not supposed to mash down on the screen.... You probably got too excited while playing.

Just install a screen protector....it should hide the marks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084