Free Alternative to Samsung Flow? (Mac OS)

ILUMINATIUNDEAD

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I have a Samsung s10 and the Samsung flow doesn't work for my computer because it is a Mac. Is there any free alternatives that work? I just really want to be able to text from my computer mostly. But if there is anything more I could do too that would be great. Thank you.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Android messages had a week client. Pulse sms is a really good option that comes with a web client also, it costs ten dollars and it's worth it.

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Dooki. Pulse works great. I used Android Messages for quite awhile then for some odd reason started getting split messages from friends. Never found a way to fix that so went to Pulse.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Pulse is good, but I recommend using Google Messages and its web client first to see if that works for you. It's a fine piece, really.

(Full disclosure: for some reason I spent the ten dollars on Pulse and have kept on using it...)

ILUMINATIUNDEAD

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I will check out pulse, Google messages is ok I just hate that Its a web page. I like application on the computer better because it's always there and in the background.

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I have a Samsung s10 and the Samsung flow doesn't work for my computer because it is a Mac. Is there any free alternatives that work? I just really want to be able to text from my computer mostly. But if there is anything more I could do too that would be great. Thank you.

Samsung has a older MAC client called SideSync which provides similar features. I believe Flow replaced that, but have you tried anyway to see if SideSync is still compatible with your s10 and the version of MAC OS that you are running?

WhatsApp and Google's Android Messages are the least complicated and most reliable alternatives if all else fails. IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol