So my Samsung members app randomly while charging my phone, says that it detected weak charging, when its "fast charging." Anyone knows how serious this is or how to fix it?
    06-17-2019 08:12 AM
    06-17-2019 08:12 AM
    It sounds like to me that it is a defective charger brick.

You might want to try using a different charger.
    06-17-2019 10:47 AM
    I've been been seeing it pop up in the last week as well. Usually when I'm uploading a bunch of photos and videos or streaming (or both). Using the stock charger.
    06-17-2019 01:44 PM
    So my Samsung members app randomly while charging my phone, says that it detected weak charging, when its "fast charging." Anyone knows how serious this is or how to fix it?
    I wouldn't worry about it as Samsung members app has diagnostic tools which you can turn off in settings of the app
    06-17-2019 08:13 PM
    I have seen this as well. Mainly while streaming and navigating while driving. I bought a wireless charger for my car and seen this. The combination of me getting into my hot car along with the process intensive apps being used had me believe that those were contributing factors. As a result my phone even stopped charging as well some times. I don't have the issue in the morning when its cooler. I haven't seen it while using my chargers in my home or at work.
    06-18-2019 07:38 AM
    There's nothing to fix. All that means is the amount of power your phone is using for whatever task you're doing is greater than what the charger is able to provide. The only way to 'fix' it is to stop using your phone. This used to be a big issue with the original LTE phones, but if you're doing something processor intensive it will still happen. (it can happen on any device)
    kct1975 likes this.
    06-20-2019 10:35 PM