In our household we have 2 Galaxy S10s, and both are set up to remain unlocked when at home. I set them both up. My hubby's works as designed, remaining unlocked until 4 hours of inactivity. However, mine invariably relocks after 5 minutes of inactivity, except for maybe once in 8 or 9 occurrences. We live in a condo with 12 units; is it possible the proximity of other units is a factor? My husband keeps his phone in a room at the front of the condo nearer the street, while mine is kept in a room at the back of the condo.

I've tried typing in the actual address without the unit number, and using the locator with degrees. I've also tried moving the locator slightly, but nothing seems to work.
    06-20-2019 09:05 AM
    Is the phone set to High Accuracy (i.e., with the GPS radio turned on)? If it's on Battery Saving, it might not be locating the phone accurately enough.
    06-20-2019 09:41 AM
    Bluetooth was off, and optimize battery is on, but not medium or maximum power saving. I also turn off mobile data when I am home. I'm pretty sure I did high accuracy when I set up the phone, but I can`t even find the option now. I do have the "improve location accuracy" in the google settings piece turned on.
    06-20-2019 10:48 AM
    See if the settings are here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-39504
    06-20-2019 12:12 PM
    I have S10+ and I live in a building with over 60 units and it works pretty well for me. I kinda stumbled upon the setting. Glad I found it!
    06-20-2019 06:22 PM
    See if the settings are here: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-39504
    I already had that set as on...Still not getting the keep unlocked at home option to work. t
    06-21-2019 10:41 AM
    I already had that set as on...Still not getting the keep unlocked at home option to work. t
    You and your husband share same account that you set up the phones with? My thinking maybe if this is it one cancel the other out ?
    06-21-2019 10:44 AM
    You and your husband share same account that you set up the phones with? My thinking maybe if this is it one cancel the other out ?
    That makes sense. We share both the same Samsung and Spectrum account. I also have an STab5e and was using the call continuity feature between my phone and tablet , but was having to turn it off and on again on Mondays and Wednesdays to get it to work and couldn't figure out why. I have my phone and tablet scheduled to restart on Mondays, and his on Wednesdays.
    06-21-2019 12:02 PM
    That make's sense. We share both the same Samsung and Spectrum account. I also have an STab5e and was using the call continuity feature between my phone and tablet , but was having to turn it off and on again on Mondays and Wednesdays to get it to work. I have my phone and tablet scheduled to restart on Mondays, and his on Wednesdays.
    Maybe set up your own account see what happens?
    06-21-2019 12:06 PM
    Maybe set up your own account see what happens?
    For rewards points and other reasons (contacts, Samsung warranties, microwaves,TV's, multiple tablets), we just use my account. I set up all of the tablets for our retired siblings too, as we gift our old devices with our book and movie libraries when we get new ones, and none of them are tech savvy. I guess I'll just live with the fingerprint unlock.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-21-2019 12:19 PM
    For rewards points and other reasons (contacts, Samsung warranties, microwaves,TV's, multiple tablets), we just use my account. I set up all of the tablets for our retired siblings too, as we gift our old devices with our book and movie libraries when we get new ones, and none of them are tech savvy. I guess I'll just live with the fingerprint unlock.
    I understand , but at least you know what to try if you ever decide that way.
    06-21-2019 12:29 PM