OnePlus 7 Pro from S10 Plus

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So i was thinking if anyone moved from the S10P to the OP7P? Im feeling kinda bored with the S10P... Maybe because everything is working properly xD.no problems so far.

The main points I'm considering the OP7P is the SD855 processor... And the full screen.

The things i might miss is the wireless charging and camera.

Any thoughts?

goji26

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
okay other than the size.what else is better?im sure the warp charging is awesome...could do last minute charge and last half a day xD
I had and returned the OP7P. It was a little big and the camera wasn't up to par. The 90hz refresh also messed with my eyes. I also missed the always on display on the S10+ and Pixel 3 XL. I'm sending back my S10+ and keeping my Pixel 3 XL...the camera is so much better. Plus I bought my Pixel for $600 so it makes financial sense.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I see no reason to do it but that is just me. Not a huge fan of One Plus but also I like having a great camera and Samsung is usually up there.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I had and returned the OP7P. It was a little big and the camera wasn't up to par. The 90hz refresh also messed with my eyes. I also missed the always on display on the S10+ and Pixel 3 XL. I'm sending back my S10+ and keeping my Pixel 3 XL...the camera is so much better. Plus I bought my Pixel for $600 so it makes financial sense.

Ah i see. Thank you for explaining :D

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I have both and use both. The OnePlus is the faster phone right now but will be killed by the Note 10 when it is released. Between the S10+ and the OnePlus, if you like the camera, wireless charging and battery life, stick with the S10+. If you like speedy performance and dual SIM(unlocked version), switch.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have both and use both. The OnePlus is the faster phone right now but will be killed by the Note 10 when it is released. Between the S10+ and the OnePlus, if you like the camera, wireless charging and battery life, stick with the S10+. If you like speedy performance and dual SIM(unlocked version), switch.

Battery life. Im sure OP has better overall batrery life. As it recharges so fast.... Well just used up my budget for an XS... And i regretted it hahaha.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I had both and didn't really see a huge difference with the S10+. The camera wasn't much better than the OP7P, if at all. What do you feel is better on the S10+?

S10+ camera is way more consistent than the OP's. When you get into the nitty gritty of the photos the OP is clearly a step behind.

goji26

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
S10+ camera is way more consistent than the OP's. When you get into the nitty gritty of the photos the OP is clearly a step behind.
I'd have to disagree. Not sure if you were on the latest update or not. I had both phones in hand and the OP7P took better pictures of my kids and pets. The S10+ was always blurred and the pet fur lacked detail.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd have to disagree. Not sure if you were on the latest update or not. I had both phones in hand and the OP7P took better pictures of my kids and pets. The S10+ was always blurred and the pet fur lacked detail.

I did have the latest update, and the S10+ was still the more consistent camera. Pixel peeping, the OP7 pictures were just worse all the way around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund