I have the Verizon S10+. I have hidden the navigation bar so that I use gestures to get to home, back, or show open. However, these gestures always stay at the bottom narrowest end of the phone. When I am using the phone in landscape (sideways), I'd like to access navigation at the bottom of the screen. In other words, I always want navigation at the bottom no matter how I am holding the phone. Is that possible?
    07-01-2019 01:01 PM
    I have the Verizon S10+. I have hidden the navigation bar so that I use gestures to get to home, back, or show open. However, these gestures always stay at the bottom narrowest end of the phone. When I am using the phone in landscape (sideways), I'd like to access navigation at the bottom of the screen. In other words, I always want navigation at the bottom no matter how I am holding the phone. Is that possible?
    Have you turned off gestures hint ? That will give full gestures no little bars showing.
    07-01-2019 01:35 PM
    Sorry but rotating the phone does not activate gestures along the long edge of the phone. The gestures are still accessible from the bottom (short) edge of the phone.
    07-01-2019 04:30 PM