AT&T S10+ not getting software updates?

jeeves744

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
So I bought my S10+ and a few weeks later my girlfriend bought one too. Since we have both owned our phones I have gotten all of the software updates (including the june update today) and she has not gotten a single one. She is still on the original software from when she first got the phone. I have repeatedly "checked for update" and it always says her phone is up to date. Is anyone else having this problem? How do I go about fixing it? Is this contact ATT or contact samsung?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So I bought my S10+ and a few weeks later my girlfriend bought one too. Since we have both owned our phones I have gotten all of the software updates (including the june update today) and she has not gotten a single one. She is still on the original software from when she first got the phone. I have repeatedly "checked for update" and it always says her phone is up to date. Is anyone else having this problem? How do I go about fixing it? Is this contact ATT or contact samsung?
It was known on the note 9 Att version, which security is it on?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
One old trick before I give you a some options , change the date on the phone a couple days ahead and see if it updates ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan