I need a little help here. My wife uses SP constantly. A couple of months ago she mentioned having points that were going to expire, so I showed her that she could go to rewards and play the spinning raffle game in there. She's won hundreds of points doing that.

Anyway, she had mentioned a few days ago something about the Samsung Ear Buds but I didn't really pay attention as I already have the Bose Soundsport Free and the Shure 535's. After that she asked about her gmail account and I put that on her home screen (my wife uses nothing but the phone, sends a few texts, and plays one solitaire game). When I put the Gmail app on the screen I noticed a number of emails from Samsung in there so I deleted them to clear it out.

A few minutes ago she mentions that she had won a set of Samsung Buds in the Take A Chance spinner game in SP.

I suspect that she probably received an email from Samsung letting her know how to claim the buds but I deleted it.

Has anyone won a prize from the take a chance spinner deal, and, if so what did you have to do to get the prize? I'm wondering if there is something that can be done to still claim the buds.

Luckily, when I told my wife I probably lost those buds for her she could not have cared less. But, it would be nice to get a free set if it's still possible.
    07-04-2019 06:13 PM
    install the Shop Samsung app, log into her account and see if there is a notification there. also check Samsung pay app.
    burrzoo likes this.
    07-04-2019 07:28 PM
    Just go into her deleted items folder or trash folder of her gmail.
    kct1975 likes this.
    07-04-2019 07:38 PM
    I've already done those things. Checked Shop Samsung app, the emails have already been deleted out of the trash folder. Oh well, probably just list, not the end of the world. Thanks for the suggesrions.
    11B1P likes this.
    07-04-2019 09:54 PM
    Why would you delete your wife's emails without letting her read them? Sounds like you owe her a set of ear buds.
    kct1975 likes this.
    07-07-2019 11:07 PM
    Why would you delete your wife's emails without letting her read them? Sounds like you owe her a set of ear buds.
    First of all I didn't delete them without letting her read them. They were on her phone and she had never bothered, she doesn't care about email and she knew I was deleting them. She didn't realize that she might have to take some action to receive the buds and I didn't know that she had won them at all.

Second, I don't owe her anything. She could care less about the buds, as I said above I only wanted them because they were free. My wife knows that she can get whatever she wants whenever she wants it.
    07-08-2019 09:56 AM