Switch between phone and WhatsApp calls on Samsung S10+

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am having problems switching between different phone calls originated by phone, WhatsApp, Jabber, Facebook Messenger, etc. on Samsung Galaxy S10+.
When I am talking on the phone (regular phone call) and receive an incoming call on WhatsApp or Jabber, I can switch, but when I switch back to the original call, Bluetooth gets disconnected and I have to manually enable it...
I have not had this problem with iPhone. Apparently, on iPhone all calls regardless of the source are routed to a single phone "channel" (so to speak). On Android, each source (phone, WhatsApp, Jabber, Facebook Messenger, etc.) is separate, or so it seems.
I wonder if there is a way to tweak Android to behave like iOS in this regard. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am having problems switching between different phone calls originated by phone, WhatsApp, Jabber, Facebook Messenger, etc. on Samsung Galaxy S10+.
When I am talking on the phone (regular phone call) and receive an incoming call on WhatsApp or Jabber, I can switch, but when I switch back to the original call, Bluetooth gets disconnected and I have to manually enable it...
I have not had this problem with iPhone. Apparently, on iPhone all calls regardless of the source are routed to a single phone "channel" (so to speak). On Android, each source (phone, WhatsApp, Jabber, Facebook Messenger, etc.) is separate, or so it seems.
I wonder if there is a way to tweak Android to behave like iOS in this regard. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Hi, if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.

burevestnik

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, thanks for registering, I'll have to test this out myself over next day or so , in meantime hopefully someone else can chime in.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae