My Spotify app pauses on its own quite often. In some cases it goes back to the beginning of the song. It happens with both wired and Bluetooth connections so it's not a jack issue.
    I don't think it an app issue since it doesn't happen on my Pixel 3XL unless there's a compatibility issue with the OS. Since it's not happening on the Pixel with 4GB of RAM and my S10+ has 8GB I can't blame lack of RAM unless it's just poor memory management. I have not tried it recently with other streaming apps but it works fine with fine with PowerAmp and stored files.
    07-12-2019 05:30 AM
    Follow these steps:

Settings

Apps

"3 dot" menu button on upper right corner

Special Access

Optimize battery usage

Scroll down to Samsung Music (or other app you use for music) and untoggle battery optimization

Enjoy the music not being force-closed in the background by the new super-aggressive battery management.
    07-12-2019 06:05 AM
    My Spotify app pauses on its own quite often. In some cases it goes back to the beginning of the song. It happens with both wired and Bluetooth connections so it's not a jack issue.
    I don't think it an app issue since it doesn't happen on my Pixel 3XL unless there's a compatibility issue with the OS. Since it's not happening on the Pixel with 4GB of RAM and my S10+ has 8GB I can't blame lack of RAM unless it's just poor memory management. I have not tried it recently with other streaming apps but it works fine with fine with PowerAmp and stored files.
    Have you tried safe mode?
    07-12-2019 06:55 AM
    Have you tried safe mode?
    Why would I do that? Think carefully about your suggestion.
    07-15-2019 05:53 PM
    Spotify works fine for me on my S10+. No issues.
    07-15-2019 06:13 PM
    Have you tried VJ suggestions?
    07-15-2019 06:15 PM
    Are you referring to the app force closing?
    07-15-2019 06:19 PM
    VJs suggestion fixed that issue for me as well.
    07-15-2019 08:01 PM
    You know whats funny about you in particular?you can joke around peoples thread and stuff but when i suggested safe mode you told me to think carefully about my suggestion...owh right youre some big shot in here thus you can do it and i cant.fair enough.
    07-16-2019 09:44 AM
    You know whats funny about you in particular?you can joke around peoples thread and stuff but when i suggested safe mode you told me to think carefully about my suggestion...owh right youre some big shot in here thus you can do it and i cant.fair enough.
    The way I read your response it sounded like an actual suggestion. There was no way for me to tell that you were joking.
    07-16-2019 01:25 PM