warning camera fail

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is happening to me to as well. I have found a temporary fix until Snapchat decides to acknowledge this problem. Uninstall Snapchat, install a previous version .apk file of the app instead. I have version 57.00.00 and it seems to be working fine. Turn auto-updates off for snapchat in the app store.
I have no idea how to roll back to the previous version.
Here is cgoulart35 post

cgoulart35

Aug 6, 2019
Visit site
I reported a bug to Snapchat weeks ago. Still no reply or any acknowledgement. I also tried updating my old Snapchat version to the new update on Google Play and it is still broken. Absolutely ridiculous. Very dissatisfied.

Also, download the old versions here:
https://snapchat.en.uptodown.com/android/versions

I have 10.57.0.0 (not beta). The newer ones don't work for me (same issue), but this one does. Feel free to try others and post on here.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I reported a bug to Snapchat weeks ago. Still no reply or any acknowledgement. I also tried updating my old Snapchat version to the new update on Google Play and it is still broken. Absolutely ridiculous. Very dissatisfied.

Also, download the old versions here:
https://snapchat.en.uptodown.com/android/versions

I have 10.57.0.0 (not beta). The newer ones don't work for me (same issue), but this one does. Feel free to try others and post on here.

Thanks!

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
That's the way to do it ..

It truly seems to be the way to do it! I got a reply back pretty speedy. So I recommend everyone having this issue, to do the same! Because it's the only way they'll realize that many people are dealing with this and they'll roll out a update to fix the issue!

Because I told them what phone I had and that the software is up to date on the phone and that the Snapchat app is also up to date.

20190815_162107.jpg

cgoulart35

Aug 6, 2019
Visit site
It seems that I am no longer having this issue after installing the recent software update for my S10+. After I installed the update, I updated it the Snapchat app and it seems to be fixed. Fingers crossed.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It seems that I am no longer having this issue after installing the recent software update for my S10+. After I installed the update, I updated it the Snapchat app and it seems to be fixed. Fingers crossed.
Glad to hear that , took awhile but hopefully stays that way.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm still having that issue with rear camera in Snapchat that just doesn't wanna focus. I've had about 2 updates on Snapchat since I filled out a Snapchat Support inquiry form.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I wish this problem was resolved for me. When I first open the camera up, it tries to focus and then crashes on me.

I've had to uninstall Snapchat.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay