I upgraded to a Galaxy S10 this weekend from an S8 that was running Google Now Launcher. I am running Evie launcher and using the Google calendar app. Almost all of my events are showing at the top of the screen like they are happening at midnight, on the next day. So for example, I have a meeting at 7pm tonight. It shows at midnight tomorrow. It happens on all my linked calendars. If I click into the event, the times are correct. My calendar on the computer shows everything correctly. This happens whether I open the app from the app drawer or the widget. I've tried:
    -Clearing all the app data and cache and re-syncing, but no dice.
    -I've unistalled and reinstalled.
    -I've restarted the phone
    -I've tried multiple launchers, including the stock One UI.

Please help! I rely on this calendar for EVERYTHING! The Samsung calendar is working properly, so I'm using that for now, but I HATE it.
    07-15-2019 03:46 PM
    [Moved to S10 forum for better exposure.]
    [Apps forum is for app developers.]
    07-15-2019 04:13 PM
    I upgraded to a Galaxy S10 this weekend from an S8 that was running Google Now Launcher. I am running Evie launcher and using the Google calendar app. Almost all of my events are showing at the top of the screen like they are happening at midnight, on the next day. So for example, I have a meeting at 7pm tonight. It shows at midnight tomorrow. It happens on all my linked calendars. If I click into the event, the times are correct. My calendar on the computer shows everything correctly. This happens whether I open the app from the app drawer or the widget. I've tried:
    -Clearing all the app data and cache and re-syncing, but no dice.
    -I've unistalled and reinstalled.
    -I've restarted the phone
    -I've tried multiple launchers, including the stock One UI.

Please help! I rely on this calendar for EVERYTHING! The Samsung calendar is working properly, so I'm using that for now, but I HATE it.
    Is it sync your Google calendar ? To check this pull your notification panel down and long press the sync button look if calendar in your Google account is toggled on for sync.
    07-15-2019 05:27 PM
    Is it sync your Google calendar ? To check this pull your notification panel down and long press the sync button look if calendar in your Google account is toggled on for sync.
    Thanks, yes, it's on and is for all the other calendars I have access to as well. The events all show up, it's like they just completely ignore the time. It doesn't matter whether I create the event on my phone or my computer. But the weird thing is, next week, some of the events are listed properly, but not most. And there's no consistency between which calendar is syncing properly or not.
    07-15-2019 05:58 PM
    Here's what it looks like- showing up on Tuesday, but if I click on the event, everything is correct:

Odd calendar problem- events won't show at proper times-calendar-screenshots.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Odd calendar problem- events won't show at proper times-screenshot_20190715-175825_calendar.jpg  
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    07-15-2019 06:02 PM
    Yeah everything looks correct.
    The only other thing I can suggest is
    Settings>apps>3 Dots tap reset app preference see what happens.
    07-15-2019 06:08 PM
    Yeah everything looks correct.
    The only other thing I can suggest is
    Settings>apps>3 Dots tap reset app preference see what happens.
    Randomly, I just turned on use device time zone and it's fixed! No clue why that mattered. I generally leave it off so when traveling everything stays in my home time zone, but I can deal!
    07-15-2019 11:33 PM
    Randomly, I just turned on use device time zone and it's fixed! No clue why that mattered. I generally leave it off so when traveling everything stays in my home time zone, but I can deal!
    That's great glad it's working
    Time zone is very important on the phone should always leave that on .
    07-15-2019 11:40 PM