Android q will bring ui 2.0

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Around the time Google has already released the final version. (Which they release to the manufacturers a month early.)
Yeah , you know Samsung
I'm not interested in Q as it's nothing major , this will update the current UI 1.1 to 2.0 which should bring some changes to the UI.

JR Messina

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Ability to disable Bixby button on Note 9 or reassign it. also a way to stop the screen shot by accidently hitting Bixby when powering off phone.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice if the AT&T S9 with Pie would get One UI 1.1. We are still on 1.0.

How about an option to leave the non-stock app icons alone, and stop forcing an unnatural rounding and background they didn't come with.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It would be nice if the AT&T S9 with Pie would get One UI 1.1. We are still on 1.0.

How about an option to leave the non-stock app icons alone, and stop forcing an unnatural rounding and background they didn't come with.
Thank goodness for theme store , can change just icon pack

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not interested in Q as it's nothing major , this will update the current UI 1.1 to 2.0 which should bring some changes to the UI.
Since the UI is basically just a launcher, it's too bad someone can't just extract it and post it somewhere. When people ask how to do something in the UI, I have no idea - I don't have it on my Pixel 2.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Since the UI is basically just a launcher, it's too bad someone can't just extract it and post it somewhere. When people ask how to do something in the UI, I have no idea - I don't have it on my Pixel 2.
Yeah , Im sure someone in XDA will be able modify it , they done it on the pixel launcher or maybe they don't care to.

Rishav Kumar3

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
i want one ui 2.0 to look like samsung exp 10.0

not a fan of one ui.......i loved sam exp.......dark blacks was uniform (contacts and settings). small toggles in notification panel.
i want to get rid of one ui so much that i'll manually flash my note 9 and install 8.1 oreo.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
i want one ui 2.0 to look like samsung exp 10.0

not a fan of one ui.......i loved sam exp.......dark blacks was uniform (contacts and settings). small toggles in notification panel.
i want to get rid of one ui so much that i'll manually flash my note 9 and install 8.1 oreo.
Some hate and other like it , hope they can find a balance in next UI update.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
A very simple request. Bring back the features that were taken away with no explanation. Things like the advanced photo editor, the pro settings for the video camera, and most important to me, bring back the custom text message tones and get rid of that poor substitute where you take the message thread and NOT the person. I've adapted to just about all the other changes but the message tones still get me riled up.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
A very simple request. Bring back the features that were taken away with no explanation. Things like the advanced photo editor, the pro settings for the video camera, and most important to me, bring back the custom text message tones and get rid of that poor substitute where you take the message thread and NOT the person. I've adapted to just about all the other changes but the message tones still get me riled up.
That's not asking for much either

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21