How do I get the network data on off button put in my notification bar on my at&t Galaxy s10e

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How do I get the network data on off button put in my notification bar on my at&t Galaxy s10e

I just got the phone and it doesn't come with one for some reason.i don't want to do nothing to effect the warranty please help

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I get the network data on off button put in my notification bar on my at&t Galaxy s10e

That toggle has been long gone. You can't get it unless you go to the Network settings or use a widget from a 3rd party app or launcher that supports shortcuts. That won't place it on your notification bar, though, just a widget on your homescreen.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
That toggle has been long gone. You can't get it unless you go to the Network settings or use a widget from a 3rd party app or launcher that supports shortcuts. That won't place it on your notification bar, though, just a widget on your homescreen.

Your carrier models don't have a mobile data toggle in quick settings? Or is it the US version in general?

My unlocked UK S10e has one...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: How do I get the network data on off button put in my notification bar on my at&t Galaxy s10e

Your carrier models don't have a mobile data toggle in quick settings? Or is it the US version in general?

My unlocked UK S10e has one...
I know the unlocked US version have the data toggle in notification panel , probably Verizon model also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox