Phones been working fine with phone calls. I go to make a phone call today and the call volume is all the way up and I can barely here the person I'm calling. I can barely hear the ringing and it just started happening today. Anyone have an issue like this with the in call volume. I have it raised at full max and I still cant hear anything.
    07-21-2019 02:48 PM
    Phones been working fine with phone calls. I go to make a phone call today and the call volume is all the way up and I can barely here the person I'm calling. I can barely hear the ringing and it just started happening today. Anyone have an issue like this with the in call volume. I have it raised at full max and I still cant hear anything.
    That's strange, you have Dolby Atmos on ,?
    07-21-2019 02:50 PM
    That's strange, you have Dolby Atmos on ,?
    Yes I do I just checked.
    07-21-2019 03:05 PM
    Yes I do I just checked.
    It has a mode for loud clearer voice , but maybe you should try safe mode see if it's still happening.
    07-21-2019 03:07 PM
    It has a mode for loud clearer voice , but maybe you should try safe mode see if it's still happening.
    I just tried safe mode and still same issue my next bet is a factory reset crossing my fingers that will stop the problem.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-21-2019 03:11 PM
    I just tried safe mode and still same issue my next bet is a factory reset crossing my fingers that will stop the problem.
    Yeah , sucks you have to go that way , make sure after doing that Dolby Atmos is enabled sometimes it's not toggled on afterwards.
    07-21-2019 03:13 PM
    Yeah , sucks you have to go that way , make sure after doing that Dolby Atmos is enabled sometimes it's not toggled on afterwards.
    I got it. I took some air in a can and sprayed it on the speaker for 3 seconds and it's back to normal. Wont lie I had my phone in a pool yesterday. I've taken so many pictures underwater with the note 8 and 9. Also the s9 and I was scared it was hurt with the pool water. I wont be doing that again unless I use a water proof case.
    07-21-2019 06:27 PM
    I got it. I took some air in a can and sprayed it on the speaker for 3 seconds and it's back to normal. Wont lie I had my phone in a pool yesterday. I've taken so many pictures underwater with the note 8 and 9. Also the s9 and I was scared it was hurt with the pool water. I wont be doing that again unless I use a water proof case.
    Should of said that from beginning , I would have you other advice lol
    But at least it's good now
    Oscar Maradiaga and kct1975 like this.
    07-21-2019 06:29 PM