I currently have the s8, love it! However I'd like to update within the next 6 to 7 months. I love the size, screen and camera of the s8, the s10 is supposed to be bigger however it looks smaller. Is it hard to get used to watching on a thinner screen? I've been looking at the s9 note and s10, I've never been one to keep up with the Joneses. I mainly use mine for videos, photos and as a semi computer. My favorite device was the Galaxy 10.5 tab S that came out a few years ago. My daughter broke and destroyed it for me 2 yrs ago, broke my electronics device heart, haven't seen one out since that shines high above this tablet.
    08-06-2019 01:46 PM
    I currently have the s8, love it! However I'd like to update within the next 6 to 7 months. I love the size, screen and camera of the s8, the s10 is supposed to be bigger however it looks smaller. Is it hard to get used to watching on a thinner screen? I've been looking at the s9 note and s10, I've never been one to keep up with the Jones. I mainly use mine for video's, photos and as a semi computer. My favorite device was the Galaxy 10.5 tab S that came out a few years ago. My daughter broke and destroyed it for me 2 yrs ago, broke my electronics device heart, haven't seen one out since that shines high above this tablet.
    Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-06-2019 01:47 PM