Should I up grade to s10?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I currently have the s8, love it! However I'd like to update within the next 6 to 7 months. I love the size, screen and camera of the s8, the s10 is supposed to be bigger however it looks smaller. Is it hard to get used to watching on a thinner screen? I've been looking at the s9 note and s10, I've never been one to keep up with the Joneses. I mainly use mine for videos, photos and as a semi computer. My favorite device was the Galaxy 10.5 tab S that came out a few years ago. My daughter broke and destroyed it for me 2 yrs ago, broke my electronics device heart, haven't seen one out since that shines high above this tablet.

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I currently have the s8, love it! However I'd like to update within the next 6 to 7 months. I love the size, screen and camera of the s8, the s10 is supposed to be bigger however it looks smaller. Is it hard to get used to watching on a thinner screen? I've been looking at the s9 note and s10, I've never been one to keep up with the Jones. I mainly use mine for video's, photos and as a semi computer. My favorite device was the Galaxy 10.5 tab S that came out a few years ago. My daughter broke and destroyed it for me 2 yrs ago, broke my electronics device heart, haven't seen one out since that shines high above this tablet.
Hi , if you can register a account here , me or other members be happy to assist.https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci