Should I dump my S10+ 1TB for the Note 10+?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Question: how much of that 1 tb are you using right now?

Still have 900GB free so not that much. I also have the Samsung 512GB card in the phone. I always buy the largest storage available when purchasing a new phone. Wonder if Samsung will release a 1TB in the near future?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a question: should we use a micro sd card now that we have ufs 3.0 in our phones?
According to Jaime Rivera from pocketnow , this is going to slow the hell out of our phones
Is this true ?
I pre-ordered the aura blue note 10+ 256 gb , I'm coming from a S10+ 512 gb + a 512 sd card
With the idea that 768 gb would be more than enough since im not really using the full 1tb I have on my phone now , but now I'm worried, use micro sd or not???

Good question.

Last edited:

Blasted_1

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, I was impatient and figured I needed to upgrade my Note 8 to an S10+. I used my SPen frequently for note taking as I prefer writing my notes as opposed to typing them.

I should have waited for the Note 10+.

However, my daughter is due for an upgrade on her phone, and I know I won't get a lot for her cracked S7, I could give her my S10+ and get the Note 10+. In fact, I pre-ordered. We'll see what happens if I get it.

I might pull out and just get her an S10e because the S10+ might be a little too big for her.

dendron01

Banned
Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
Unfortunately, I was impatient and figured I needed to upgrade my Note 8 to an S10+. I used my SPen frequently for note taking as I prefer writing my notes as opposed to typing them.

I should have waited for the Note 10+.

However, my daughter is due for an upgrade on her phone, and I know I won't get a lot for her cracked S7, I could give her my S10+ and get the Note 10+. In fact, I pre-ordered. We'll see what happens if I get it.

I might pull out and just get her an S10e because the S10+ might be a little too big for her.
I wouldn't say unfortunately. S10+ is a great device. Basically only lacking an SPen but gaining on certain other features such as headphone jack.

On a related note does anyone know if Samsung ditched the FM radio in the new Note devices as well?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
If the Note 10+ had a 1TB option I would be all over it. Also don't like the left handed power button.

Another thing that sucks is that the 512GB is only available in the black version.

What ya think, should I dump the S10+ 1TB for the Note 10+ 512GB?

Only if:

1. You're a techie who must have the latest & greatest (like me)
2. Use the S Pen
3. Want the bigger screen
4. Want ToF camera.

Other than that I don't think the jump in performance will be mind blowing.

Blasted_1

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I've been very satisfied with the S10+. It's been a great device for pictures, gaming, work, etc.. Pretty much all day battery, great screen, like turning on the music and listen to it while I cook at home. It's been an awesome device.

If I didn't feel like I needed the SPen, I probably would just get my daughter the S10e or S10. However, I'm on the fence. I've found instances where the SPen would have been awesome, as my phone is always on me, but typing notes sometimes is a pain in the arse. Then again, figuring out a different process is always the annoying part.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
This. And also same power under the hood as an S10+, but fewer cameras, no headphone jack, no SD card...and a smaller battery.
Actually, bigger battery, DOES have SD card, one front facing camera, but added rear facing depth camera over the S10+. You were only correct about the headphone jack.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little late to the party here, but if the storage option on your current device works for you and you enjoy it, then perhaps keep it until you find out more about the Note 10+.

Plus (lool no pun intended!), if you enjoy the 1 TB option (which is hard to find, I think?), then that's a huge thing to consider!

dendron01

Banned
Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
Actually, bigger battery, DOES have SD card, one front facing camera, but added rear facing depth camera over the S10+. You were only correct about the headphone jack.
That post you're responding to is from a week ago, BTW. Already corrected by someone else because I was actually referring to a Note10 and OP was talking about Note10+.

blaine07

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
c091a7a485b4e7c79b29307d39529e93.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair