Recently, as in the last week or so, i find it much more difficult to get to the tray of icons /apps in the side tray. The one you you swipe from the right side of the edge screen.

It now takes me multiple swipes and usually have to move positions to "find" it and pull it onto the main screen.

It seems to have coincided with a recent ATT update, but that could be in my imagination.

Anyone else having this issue?
    08-13-2019 09:39 AM
    Well you can move where the side panel lives, higher or lower on the screen, and you can turn on or off the indicator where it is. So you can have an invisible/visible line where to swipe as well as moving it anywhere up or down the side of the phone. For me I wish it was harder to get into because I'm constantly opening the darn thing when I don't mean to.

As with most of Samsung's setting and menu options this one is a bit hard to find and identify. From settings search Edge Panel, use the three dots upper right hand corner and select Edge panel handle. There you can switch sides, turn it one from any screen or not, change the color, increase or decrease the transparency (make it visible or invisible) and adjust the size. There is also a circle with an up and down arrow that allows you to change its vertical position.
    08-14-2019 06:58 PM