Ads popping up on my screen

teresaivey

Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
S10 Plus phone-Since yesterday, random ads have been popping up on my screen no matter what I am on-messaging, instagram, youtube, etc. It has to count down to zero before I can hit the x to close it out. Also, there is a black rectangle that appears at the top of my screen after the ad is gone. It makes my screen frozen. I have to hit the back arrow at the bottom of my phone for it to disappear. Does this sound like a virus?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
S10 Plus phone-Since yesterday, random ads have been popping up on my screen no matter what I am on-messaging, instagram, youtube, etc. It has to count down to zero before I can hit the x to close it out. Also, there is a black rectangle that appears at the top of my screen after the ad is gone. It makes my screen frozen. I have to hit the back arrow at the bottom of my phone for it to disappear. Does this sound like a virus?
Hi, can you get a screenshot of that rectangular thing that pops up?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Open your Play Store app, tap Menu>My Apps, and then tap Installed, then sort by Last Updated.

teresaivey

Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
I think it is related too. Both started happening at the same time. I don't have any new apps on my phone-just several that updated recently...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz