All notifications disappeared (badges still show notifications)

bxbshingo

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Sprint Network

https://imgur.com/a/YI4eIrU

Probably something with systemUI, but my notifications have all vanished. I get vibrations letting me know I have notiofcations, and app badges are there, but i am not getting anything and the bar is completely empty.

Is there any way to force a refresh of systemUI, or perhaps something easier than to bring my current notifications back? I dont want to reboot my phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Sprint Network

https://imgur.com/a/YI4eIrU

Probably something with systemUI, but my notifications have all vanished. I get vibrations letting me know I have notiofcations, and app badges are there, but i am not getting anything and the bar is completely empty.

Is there any way to force a refresh of systemUI, or perhaps something easier than to bring my current notifications back? I dont want to reboot my phone.
Rebooting phone fixes things sometimes that are glitch, but have you enable to show all notifications in phone settings>notification tap>status bar

bxbshingo

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
It is enabled for all. What has been happening is because I am OCD, I dont clear my notifications, and I guess there were too many. My phone would go black and go back to the home screen. Which I imagine was systemui crashing.

This time it came back and there is now no notifications
But going into the settings, I can see notifications and when they were sent and from what app.

It's so confusing. I wish you could just force a reboot of system ui

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It is enabled for all. What has been happening is because I am OCD, I dont clear my notifications, and I guess there were too many. My phone would go black and go back to the home screen. Which I imagine was systemui crashing.

This time it came back and there is now no notifications
But going into the settings, I can see notifications and when they were sent and from what app.

It's so confusing. I wish you could just force a reboot of system ui
Yeah probably did crash , you need to clear those notifications out once in a while. You can try go into phone settings again> apps > clear cache and force stop Home UI which is the launcher and back out while still in apps list 3 dots upper right corner tap and go system app and find settings clear cache and force stop that .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci