When I reboot my phone I get this error message often, but not always. Anyone have a clue on what it is that its affected? It started after the September update for T-Mobile. Getting this error message when booting up my s10+. Started after September update. Anyone knows wha-screenshot_20190925-084357_one-20ui-20home.jpeg
    09-25-2019 09:49 AM
    When I reboot my phone I get this error message often, but not always. Anyone have a clue on what it is that its affected? It started after the September update for T-Mobile. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190925-084357_One%20UI%20Home.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	310622
    Looks like your back up from Samsung or Google, try going into recovery and clear cache
    09-25-2019 09:57 AM
    Tried that multiple times with no success
    Looks like your back up from Samsung or Google, try going into recovery and clear cache
    09-25-2019 10:02 AM
    You could try the Toast Source app to identify which app or system process is sending that message. We discussed about this app here.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=918866
    09-25-2019 10:06 AM
    Tried that multiple times with no success
    If Javier find doesn't work, go to account and log out of them and back in
    09-25-2019 10:14 AM
    Solution: cleared Samsung cloud cache, deleted old back ups, backed up phone, removed account and added it again, rebooted and it never showed up again after. Download toast source to see if it would show up but thankfully error message went away. Thanks so much guys!!!
    09-25-2019 10:34 AM
    Glad you managed to fix the issue. Probably something got stuck in your Samsung backup.
    Jesus Delgadillo likes this.
    09-25-2019 10:36 AM
    Most definitely. Btw do you know why I keep getting this notification from Samsung Members? Charging shows as Fast Charging and I dont have stuff running in the background. I even got new Samsung Cables.
    Glad you managed to fix the issue. Probably something got stuck in your Samsung backup.
    Getting this error message when booting up my s10+. Started after September update. Anyone knows wha-screenshot_20190925-100455_facebook.jpeg
    09-25-2019 11:06 AM
    Btw do you know why I keep getting this notification from Samsung Members? Charging shows as Fast Charging and I dont have stuff running in the background. I even got new Samsung Cables. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190925-100455_Facebook.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	310628
    No idea, to be honest ... I've never used a Samsung device

Maybe @mustang7757 could know about this notification.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-25-2019 11:14 AM
    That's always happens, just turn notification off for that app
    Most definitely. Btw do you know why I keep getting this notification from Samsung Members? Charging shows as Fast Charging and I dont have stuff running in the background. I even got new Samsung Cables. Click image for larger version. 

Javier P likes this.
    09-25-2019 11:15 AM
    Battery draining faster than it can charge - happened to me when I was using an external storage device thru a hub.

I wanted to move files between internal SDXC and external SD card. The hub allow me more time before the battery was depleted...

Unless you use Developer Mode to then limit the number of bg apps and processes I find it hard to know without an Android task manager.
    09-25-2019 11:59 AM
    No idea, to be honest ... I've never used a Samsung device
    ummmmm....this IS a Samsung-specific forum here.

I'm not sure why you bothered to answer at all, or even to come in here if you've "never used a Samsung device". ?????
    09-25-2019 04:54 PM

I'm not sure why you bothered to answer at all, or even to come in here if you've "never used a Samsung device". ?????
    Well, first there's no rule to limit where anyone can post on these forums and second, there are some troubleshooting steps or tools that will work independently of the model, as long as it is an Android device.

I'm not sure why you care so much about where I, or anyone else, post.
    09-25-2019 05:02 PM

Because tons of us post around the forums and can help on certain issues even if we don't have the device.

Since when did you judge who posts where? When did I miss that memo? I don't recall seeing that memo... also don't recall any rule what-so-ever that says you can't post in a forum if you don't have specific devices... especially when the person is doing nothing but trying to help.

Funny how the guy without the Samsung phone tried to help and you did noting but be rude and contribute absolutely nothing to thread. Pretty amazing how that is.
    09-25-2019 06:10 PM
    Well, first there's no rule to limit where anyone can post on these forums and second, there are some troubleshooting steps or tools that will work independently of the model, as long as it is an Android device.

I'm not sure why you care so much about where I, or anyone else, post.
    I'm questioning why you chose to come in to a Samsung-specific forum for the SOLE REASON of saying, "I don't know"--and clarifying THAT with "I've never owned a Samsung".

That was your sole post. What value did that add?
    09-25-2019 06:48 PM
    Because tons of us post around the forums and can help on certain issues even if we don't have the device.

Since when did you judge who posts where? When did I miss that memo? I don't recall seeing that memo... also don't recall any rule what-so-ever that says you can't post in a forum if you don't have specific devices... especially when the person is doing nothing but trying to help.
    I'm questioning why he chose to come in to a Samsung-specific forum for the SOLE REASON of saying, "I don't know"--and clarifying THAT with "I've never owned a Samsung".

That was his sole post. What value did that add?

Funny how the guy without the Samsung phone tried to help and you did noting but be rude and contribute absolutely nothing to thread. Pretty amazing how that is.
    No, he didn't "try to help". His SOLE COMMENT was "I don't know, I've never used a Samsung phone".
    09-25-2019 06:49 PM
    I'm questioning why you chose to come in to a Samsung-specific forum for the SOLE REASON of saying, "I don't know"--and clarifying THAT with "I've never owned a Samsung".

That was your sole post. What value did that add?
    Obviously you didn't pay enough attention to the posts on this thread, neither to the posters and the possible solutions included here.

No, it wasn't my first post and, as a matter of fact, in that post that you keep mentioning, I was replying to a post where I was QUOTED. In this case the question was very specific to Samsung devices so I stated my ignorance about it and pinged another member, active in this thread as well, with a long experience with these devices.

I'd really appreciate if you to read the whole thread again and think if your rudeness is justified or not.
    09-25-2019 07:11 PM
    I'm questioning why he chose to come in to a Samsung-specific forum for the SOLE REASON of saying, "I don't know"--and clarifying THAT with "I've never owned a Samsung".

That was his sole post. What value did that add?

No, he didn't "try to help". His SOLE COMMENT was "I don't know, I've never used a Samsung phone".
    Stating the same wrong comments twice don't make them right. Please read my previous post.
    09-25-2019 07:19 PM
    I've often posted in the Samsung forums, especially when moving a guest question to one of them for more knowledgeable advice. If I attempt an answer, I state clearly that I have very little experience of Samsung devices. None of the Samsung community has ever treated me badly for my ignorance and I find that they are wonderfully ready to come in with the helpful and knowledgeable answers than I cannot offer.
    09-25-2019 07:53 PM
    Most definitely. Btw do you know why I keep getting this notification from Samsung Members? Charging shows as Fast Charging and I dont have stuff running in the background. I even got new Samsung Cables. Click image for larger version. 

So everything good now ?
    09-25-2019 09:40 PM
    Still doing it unfortunately
    So everything good now ?
    09-26-2019 02:26 PM
    Still doing it unfortunately
    Which?
    09-26-2019 02:28 PM
    Weak charging lol
    Which?
    09-27-2019 05:35 AM
    Weak charging lol
    Have tried to disable notification long press it ?
    09-27-2019 11:24 AM