Hello All -

This is driving me insane!!!

Just upgraded to an S10 and now my wireless earbuds will not connect. I have three different pairs from three different manufacturers and the problem is consistent across each set of earbuds - only one earbud will connect for audio. I've paired each of the earbuds to other devices so it's definitely a setting on the S10 and I can't for the life of me figure it out. Any help? One earbud will connect, when I power on / pair the other device, both earbuds connect for about 1 second then both will abruptly disconnect. Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance for contributing as I require earbuds at the gym, jogging, etc. so it's affecting my qualify of life.... lol.
    10-05-2019 09:58 PM
    Hello All -

This is driving me insane!!!

Just upgraded to an S10 and now my wireless earbuds will not connect. I have three different pairs from three different manufacturers and the problem is consistent across each set of earbuds - only one earbud will connect for audio. I've paired each of the earbuds to other devices so it's definitely a setting on the S10 and I can't for the life of me figure it out. Any help? One earbud will connect, when I power on / pair the other device, both earbuds connect for about 1 second then both will abruptly disconnect. Any help would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance for contributing as I require earbuds at the gym, jogging, etc. so it's affecting my qualify of life.... lol.
    Hi ,welcome!
    Have you tried rebooting the phone and try pairing again? Also do you keep the phone far from you maybe could be another reason it disconnect.
    10-05-2019 10:02 PM
    TY Mustang.... For sure.... I feel like I've exhausted pretty much every option I know..... tried to clear Bluetooth data / cashe, forget / re-pair devices, let the earbuds die / re-charge / re-boot phone.... Spent countless hours on forums and video's hoping to find that nugget.
    10-06-2019 12:33 PM
    Settings, accessibility, hearing enhancements, mono audio?
    10-09-2019 06:08 PM
    Are you using app Galaxy Wearable?
    At least for Samsung Buds there has been two updates and firmware.
    10-09-2019 07:01 PM