I'm wanting to know if anyone has a fix for my audio issue.. I have a Samsung S10 5G and everytime i turn up the volume enough to hear it while listening to music or watching videos or things like that, the whole phone will start to vibrate to the point it physically hurts and kinda numbs my hands to be able to hold the phone after just a short while.. is there any possible way to stop it from vibrating and not hurt my hands? It must be mostly do to the top speaker and might want to disable that for everything but phone calls but don't know really... I watch lots of videos and was the reason for an upgrade mostly... My S8 Never was this bad... I might have to upgrade early if there is no fix for this issue because it makes the phone unusable for me
    10-13-2019 04:17 PM
    I'm wanting to know if anyone has a fix for my audio issue.. I have a Samsung S10 5G and everytime i turn up the volume enough to hear it while listening to music or watching videos or things like that, the whole phone will start to vibrate to the point it physically hurts and kinda numbs my hands to be able to hold the phone after just a short while.. is there any possible way to stop it from vibrating and not hurt my hands? It must be mostly do to the top speaker and might want to disable that for everything but phone calls but don't know really... I watch lots of videos and was the reason for an upgrade mostly... My S8 Never was this bad... I might have to upgrade early if there is no fix for this issue because it makes the phone unusable for me
    I haven't seen this or heard it happen to the point of hurting your hands , I have the regular s10+ maybe something up with the 5g unit but it's small user base that own them . Let's see if any of them have this issue.
    10-13-2019 06:12 PM
    What carrier s10 5g
    whitie iii likes this.
    10-13-2019 08:43 PM
    What carrier s10 5g
    Verizon
    10-13-2019 08:45 PM
    I have a Verizon S10 5G and mine does not do that at all. Have you checked your sound settings? Go to sounds and vibration and then advanced sound settings and start there.
    10-14-2019 04:03 PM
    I have a Verizon S10 5G and mine does not do that at all. Have you checked your sound settings? Go to sounds and vibration and then advanced sound settings and start there.
    Messed with everything there and no help at all.. can only watch 1 20 min YouTube video and vibrations on the phone chassis from speaker hurts my hands
    10-15-2019 12:09 AM
    Then sounds like it could be a hardware issue. That should be covered by the warranty. I would file a claim with Verizon.
    10-16-2019 06:57 PM
    Thats just the special bonus you get with 5G... its just microwaving your hand. I would set the phone down when playing if I were you.
    10-17-2019 05:16 AM
    Start by checking your audio settings and select a flat equalizer. Then turn up the bass, treble and set the equilizer. Hopefully that helps.
    10-17-2019 06:36 AM
    Thats just the special bonus you get with 5G... its just microwaving your hand. I would set the phone down when playing if I were you.
    Couldn't be because we don't have 5G anywhere in this state yet... My tab s4 seems to have the same problem but it's only 4G LTE
    11-07-2019 11:07 PM