Be AWARE CHEAP EBAY SCREEN PROTECTOR

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
My financial apps require a password to log in so that wouldn't be my concern but still wouldn't want anyone else to get into my phone.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I'm not buying it. First I've watched several videos showing setup of the S10 FPS and more than a few have mentioned that the S10 takes 16 images to create one set. In the setup the user alternates between left and right thumb to create one image that enabled them to use either thumb. If this video were really true why didn't they open the device 3 or 4 times with different fingers and or thumbs? Then the cut scenes are actually cuts and not zooms. If they'd opened the menu and zoomed in as one continuous shot it would have been more believable. I call BS and I'm not even going to mention that this is from Sun News.

Unfortunately those tricks are within other tips and tricks videos and I'm not watching twenty 20 minute videos to find the two that show users doing this.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
Ok, I'm not buying it. First I've watched several videos showing setup of the S10 FPS and more than a few have mentioned that the S10 takes 16 images to create one set. In the setup the user alternates between left and right thumb to create one image that enabled them to use either thumb. If this video were really true why didn't they open the device 3 or 4 times with different fingers and or thumbs? Then the cut scenes are actually cuts and not zooms. If they'd opened the menu and zoomed in as one continuous shot it would have been more believable. I call BS and I'm not even going to mention that this is from Sun News.

Unfortunately those tricks are within other tips and tricks videos and I'm not watching twenty 20 minute videos to find the two that show users doing this.
I was going to say, as soon as I saw it was the S*n, I immediately disregarded anything within the article.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I was going to say, as soon as I saw it was the S*n, I immediately disregarded anything within the article.

Personally I don't get it but whatever. Anyone ever hear any follow up on the S10+ 5G that had the exploding battery? Oh, sorry I should say the ONE S10+ 5G that was reported to have a battery that caught fire? No. No? No one, anyone? Not sure what people get out of false claims or think they will get but if you're just going to be bad at lying it seems pretty silly.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Well, the BBC News picked it up and said, "Samsung said it was "aware of the case of S10's malfunctioning fingerprint recognition and will soon issue a software patch"."