One ui 2.0/android 10 beta is now live!

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Germany got the update at 10am in their time zone, as well as S. Korea. It is expected for US to go live at 10am PST just like last year for Pie Beta on S9+. For those who continue to ask how to sign up, all you gotta do is open the Samsung Members App and if the Beta is ready, you'll see a banner with the Beta sign up prompt, then check manually for the update on your Software Update settings after a couple minutes and it should download Screenshot_20191014-013609_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site

Says you. Frankly, since most threads devolve into pure noise, I wouldn't have looked at the old thread at all--assuming it had devolved into nothing but crap. For that matter, it already had--nothing but speculation.

A new thread with definitive new AND TIMELY information like this is more than welcome.

Gix1k

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Germany got the update at 10am in their time zone, as well as S. Korea. It is expected for US to go live at 10am PST just like last year for Pie Beta on S9+. For those who continue to ask how to sign up, all you gotta do is open the Samsung Members App and if the Beta is ready, you'll see a banner with the Beta sign up prompt, then check manually for the update on your Software Update settings after a couple minutes and it should download View attachment 311626

Can you post bigger photos? I can't make these out. Also, where did the banner pop up in the Members app, at top where the 6 slides are?

rescuejg

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Germany got the update at 10am in their time zone, as well as S. Korea. It is expected for US to go live at 10am PST just like last year for Pie Beta on S9+. For those who continue to ask how to sign up, all you gotta do is open the Samsung Members App and if the Beta is ready, you'll see a banner with the Beta sign up prompt, then check manually for the update on your Software Update settings after a couple minutes and it should download View attachment 311626
Pic is worthless. Unreadable as posted.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes it will be within those 6 slides, probably a 7th or just one replaced. And I posted the direct link to Samsung's Newsroom Beta release post.
Can you post bigger photos? I can't make these out. Also, where did the banner pop up in the Members app, at top where the 6 slides are?

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Also created a Thread on Reddit as well, where users are updating us by the minute on any changes. It appears the Members app is super congested right now from everyone in the US trying to join.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191014-124707_Reddit.jpeg
    Screenshot_20191014-124707_Reddit.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 57

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae