One ui 2.0/android 10 beta is now live!

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
The nav bar is totally available, but Google's gestures are kinda great actually. They work, but they don't with well with Nova. They're great with One UI. I'm hoping that will be cleared up by the time Android 10/One UI 2.0 before official.

Cool. Cool. I like being able to rid the screen of the Nav buttons.

I_didnt_do_it

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and do not see it available. I assume that as usual, Verizon is behind the pack and wont have access to it until much later.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
so far it's running pretty smooth for a beta.

Fingerprint definitely responds a bit faster or maybe it just feels that way because I have it where it's always on and I know where I need to put my finger.

The new animations are nice but sometimes get choppy

GPay didn't work the one time I've tried using it.

The Google gestures feel a little weird on the s10 such as the back gesture due to the curved screen. The home gesture takes you to the multitasking screen if change your mind and slide your finger back to cancel the request. in other words is not as fluids as the Pixel's gestures...yet .
What do you mean you "have it where it's always on"?

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
AdGuard Pro takes a hit. Apps won't load and behave as if not online.

Update: it needed to install a certificate. Also played around with settings and DNS server choice.
Update2: Had to delete data, uninstall and am using a nightly build. Much better.

User error: I had added some filters to block or try to - annoyance items - and those must have interfered with latest security update for November.

Last edited:

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Signed up for Beta back when it first became available in the Members app, but didn't get it then. Finally got Beta 3 (for some reason) on my unlocked S10, and it's already stable. Guess I missed out on all the fun *smile*. But liking the "dark mode" and the number of apps, including Google apps this time, that use it. Gestures seem fine, very similar to the way that they were, and the way that they are on the iPhone also. Not much change, really. Haven't gotten a sense of battery use yet, but have noticed that "time since last full charge" is missing in action, not happy with that.

At this point, don't see any reason not to stay with it until it comes out as an official release. Sorry I missed the early testing, though. That's always the really fun part.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with routines not working properly? AOD and auto rotate are really wonky. I'm not sure if it's the apps or routines that are the issue.

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with routines not working properly? AOD and auto rotate are really wonky. I'm not sure if it's the apps or routines that are the issue.

Since beta 3 I have had all of these issues but beta 4 was released today so we will see if it fixes some of these issues

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae