One ui 2.0/android 10 beta is now live!

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Treble. It's why we've gotten updates on frequent timely manner.

Unlocked may have to be certified to work on all carriers but it isn't the logjam it use to be.

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I just got the Android 10 update on my s10 and s10+ in the UK. I wasn't in the beta program so is this the final release? Both of my phones are unlocked.

thetaylor310

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
i checked for updates and lo and behold... im currently downloading the official Android 10/One UI 2 update here in Brasil! gonna see how it works on my phone

thetaylor310

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
the update just finished. so far, the phone seems a little bit more responsive/speedy than before. gotta explore with the options, but im liking it :)

deppi0

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Having a lot of issues with it. Phone less responsive, battery drain, slower sometimes. Very strange.
It's as is a lot of apps are not ready for the upgrade and are messing with the phone...

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Use to be you'd clear cache partition afterwards. With some apps definitely worth clearing the storage cache in addition, the larger the more likely. And one factory reset at some point.

In theory app updates are fine but they are just patches and based in part on the device and OS so you might even uninstall and grab a fresh full install of a troublesome app.

Last edited:

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to say thanks to all who signed up for the beta and reported issues to Samsung. You have helped make the official release better for all.

sharpycl

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I had to reset my phone over the weekend. I couldn't download Netflix. I get an error that "your device isn't compatible with this version". Any thoughts on why?

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I had to reset my phone over the weekend. I couldn't download Netflix. I get an error that "your device isn't compatible with this version". Any thoughts on why?
It's not authorized software. If unauthorized, Netflix isn't available, as per Netflix.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I just got the Android 10 update on my s10 and s10+ in the UK. I wasn't in the beta program so is this the final release? Both of my phones are unlocked.
Just curious. Do you know if Samsung enabled full gestures while using custom launchers? They were disabled on the beta releases.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Just curious. Do you know if Samsung enabled full gestures while using custom launchers? They were disabled on the beta releases.
That wasn't a Samsung thing, it's a Google thing with android 10. Google had to fix then it will be fine but the short answer is no.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That wasn't a Samsung thing, it's a Google thing with android 10. Google had to fix then it will be fine but the short answer is no.
Thanks! Yes, I agree with you that this a Google problem mostly caused by the new way Android 10 handles the Recent apps. Others OEMs, like OnePlus, have managed to open the door for custom launchers while using full gestures, it's not perfect but it works. I wasn't sure if Samsung opened that same door after the stable update.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! Yes, I agree with you that this a Google problem mostly caused by the new way Android 10 handles the Recent apps. Others OEMs, like OnePlus, have managed to open the door for custom launchers while using full gestures, it's not perfect but it works. I wasn't sure if Samsung opened that same door after the stable update.
Oneplus hasn't corrected this as my 7Tpro McLaren still has this problem with Nova Prime. Its intermittent at hest but not resolved. Until google releases the patch for it, it will not be 100% fixed

Having said this even when I was running the OneUI2.0 beta on my s10+ it worked mostly but still had issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2