Fix for fingerprint sensor not here yet

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
And this belongs in this forum, not the Note forum, because (a) I don't own a Note and would never go there to look for any news anyway, and (b) I'm on the beta.

So: still no FPS update for my S10+. I did, however, get a software update for my T-Mobile phone first thing this morning. It was over 600MB and says "Security patch level November 1".

I thought the FPS patch was rolling out pretty quickly?

I've been on Members since Android 9 for the GS9+, and this is no different. Still no notification.

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
And this belongs in this forum, not the Note forum, because (a) I don't own a Note and would never go there to look for any news anyway, and (b) I'm on the beta.

So: still no FPS update for my S10+. I did, however, get a software update for my T-Mobile phone first thing this morning. It was over 600MB and says "Security patch level November 1".

I've been on Members since Android 9 for the GS9+, and this is no different. Still no notification.
It's in the patch:

Screenshot_20191025-080342_Software%20update.jpeg

dendron01

Banned
Aug 8, 2019
Visit site

Received mine today. Came as a notification in the tray...tapped it, confirm, patch downloaded and applied, and reboot. Takes all of 5min. If you didn't get it yet hang in there, it's coming.

Nyvideo

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I received mine this morning. Very easy install. I feel like it's responding better to fingerprints. I did not delete mine and relearn but seems faster and more accurate.